The Voice 20 ● Live Finale Part 2 - Winner is Chosen ● Discussion

istersay

So only Kenzie got to "sing" with a celebrity who wasn't a coach?

Also, the theme park prize, was it to the winner only or to all finalists?

I still remember when finalists used to get cars. 16-year old Danielle won a car before she even had a license. :haha:

25 minutes ago, season1 said:

So only Kenzie got to "sing" with a celebrity who wasn't a coach?

Also, the theme park prize, was it to the winner only or to all finalists?

I still remember when finalists used to get cars. 16-year old Danielle won a car before she even had a license. :haha:

I asked the same thing I for sure thought JB and Cam would sing together disappointed 😞 But like why aren’t more people talking about this?? 

I just watched Cams IG live and wow!! Must watch! I got chills! I literally think we’re looking at the next Michael Jackson and you know what he’s taking all of Season 20 with him! BEing that he was at one point mentored by Dr Dre I can see him starting his own label like when Blake said Superstar I think he felt this energy too! I’m sooooooo excited to see this from the embryo stage! Can’t wait for what’s next! 

2 minutes ago, BlaqueWorldPartyOn said:

I asked the same thing I for sure thought JB and Cam would sing together disappointed 😞 But like why aren’t more people talking about this?? 

I am also disappointed that they didn't have a real celebrity duet (except Kenzie as backup singer). I dunno why it's not talked about though. I guess most members here are just happy that Cam won and they went on to celebrate. 

Just now, season1 said:

I am also disappointed that they didn't have a real celebrity duet (except Kenzie as backup singer). I dunno why it's not talked about though. I guess most members here are just happy that Cam won and they went on to celebrate. 

Yeah it just seemed so odd and out of place maybe we’ll find out more tommorow for now we should just be rejoicing around Cam as he truly did deliver I just want more lol sooooo many performances I wanted him to cover wish it was a longer season! 

• Like 1

Just combed they twitter and a comment stood out 

“Why aren’t we watching more of the finalists perform audience requests” and I’m like yeah why aren’t we the show was filled with so many celebs but the finalists with the exception of Kenzie didn’t get to perform except for the duets 2 hours and they made up what MAYBE 20 min?? FOod for thought 

3 hours ago, season1 said:

Probably because most celebrity performances were remote due to COVID.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, seak05 said:

Kelly has done well with country artists, but I don't think she did a great job with Kenzie. Tbh I'm not really sure how much influence the coaches have, but I sort of think if Kenzie had been on team Blake, he'd have been allowed to play guitar, and Blake is good at relaxing people. I'm happier this way though, because I would have been said if Cam hadn't won. 

But didn't Jake Hoot do some guitar playing when he was on the show?

PS YAY CAM

8 hours ago, seak05 said:

Kelly has done well with country artists, but I don't think she did a great job with Kenzie. Tbh I'm not really sure how much influence the coaches have, but I sort of think if Kenzie had been on team Blake, he'd have been allowed to play guitar, and Blake is good at relaxing people. I'm happier this way though, because I would have been said if Cam hadn't won. 

Kenzie did say once that he usually doesn't perform with his guitar.