Jump to content

The Voice 20 ● Live Finale Part 1 ● Discussion


istersay
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Dalton Eduardo said:

 

Yeah TPTB lowkey pimped Cam because of that.

 

There was nothing lowkey about that pimping. "Blake, epic coach of the voice..if you were to win this season..that would be 8 times, that's amazing..also..here comes your contestant to sing his dedication song." 

 

Stay obvious AF Voice. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oooh awww... wow I actually love the Team Blake's alumni dedication messages to him. That was really sweet. ❤️

 

He really has done a lot of his artists and its nice seeing them all do so well!

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
Just now, mercfan3 said:

 

There was nothing lowkey about that pimping. "Blake, epic coach of the voice..if you were to win this season..that would be 8 times, that's amazing..also..here comes your contestant to sing his dedication song." 

 

Stay obvious AF Voice. 

i love TPTB just decimating kenzie tonight didnt even watch his first performance but from the comments here it sounded p boring

Edited by Anonnymoose
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Chris was a great runner-up indeed!

You guys need to stop this. It isn’t cute or funny, just annoying

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, *Wallace said:

Oooh awww... wow I actually love the Team Blake's alumni dedication messages to him. That was really sweet. ❤️

 

He really has done a lot of his artists and its nice seeing them all do so well!

Same. 🥰 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Kenzie going 6th? The bus is really out, or he already won.

 

No, they pimp the obvious winner if there is one..

 

Either Cam already has this in the bag (with the storyline they are blatantly going with) or it's close, and they're making sure..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, B-B said:

You guys need to stop this. It isn’t cute or funny, just annoying

The ignore button is there for a reason. 🙂 We’re allowed to express our thoughts and opinions (also, we’re joking most of the time lol)

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, *Wallace said:

Oooh awww... wow I actually love the Team Blake's alumni dedication messages to him. That was really sweet. ❤️

 

He really has done a lot of his artists and its nice seeing them all do so well!

Yeah but the obvious pimping is kinda annoying, it should've been shown tomorrow with all the other videos

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, B-B said:

You guys need to stop this. It isn’t cute or funny, just annoying

i'm a huge fan of chris and think his win was deserved, but i find it pretty funny. each person has their own type of humor!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...