The Voice 20 ● Live Finale Part 1 ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, Dalton Eduardo said:

Yeah TPTB lowkey pimped Cam because of that.

There was nothing lowkey about that pimping. "Blake, epic coach of the voice..if you were to win this season..that would be 8 times, that's amazing..also..here comes your contestant to sing his dedication song." 

Stay obvious AF Voice. 

• Haha 1

Oooh awww... wow I actually love the Team Blake's alumni dedication messages to him. That was really sweet. ❤️

He really has done a lot of his artists and its nice seeing them all do so well!

• Like 10

Posted (edited)
Just now, mercfan3 said:

There was nothing lowkey about that pimping. "Blake, epic coach of the voice..if you were to win this season..that would be 8 times, that's amazing..also..here comes your contestant to sing his dedication song." 

Stay obvious AF Voice. 

i love TPTB just decimating kenzie tonight didnt even watch his first performance but from the comments here it sounded p boring

Edited by Anonnymoose

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Chris was a great runner-up indeed!

You guys need to stop this. It isn’t cute or funny, just annoying

• Like 5

Just now, *Wallace said:

Oooh awww... wow I actually love the Team Blake's alumni dedication messages to him. That was really sweet. ❤️

He really has done a lot of his artists and its nice seeing them all do so well!

Same. 🥰 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Kenzie going 6th? The bus is really out, or he already won.

No, they pimp the obvious winner if there is one..

Either Cam already has this in the bag (with the storyline they are blatantly going with) or it's close, and they're making sure..

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, B-B said:

The ignore button is there for a reason. 🙂 We’re allowed to express our thoughts and opinions (also, we’re joking most of the time lol)

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 3

Just now, *Wallace said:

Yeah but the obvious pimping is kinda annoying, it should've been shown tomorrow with all the other videos

1 minute ago, B-B said:

i'm a huge fan of chris and think his win was deserved, but i find it pretty funny. each person has their own type of humor!