• Matt McAndrew
    • India Carney
    • We Mcdonald
    • Stephan Marcellus
    • Christiana Danielle
    • Carter Lloyd Horne
    • Cam Anthony

15 hours ago, mercfan3 said:

As a huge Hozier fan..the man has *so* many amazing songs that would go well with the audience and would suit most of these contestants better than "Take Me To Church." And yet they have never been sung. 

"Nina Cried Power" would have been so much better for Cam..

But there is also "Work Song" "Cherry Wine" "From Eden" and "Almost" that would likely go over pretty well. 

Chloe Castro from the Voice UK auditioned with From Eden. She’s one of my faves.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

51 votes have been casted and Matt and Cam are separated by only 2 votes. 🤯

Given the recent emotional tingle they got from Cam and the likelihood that at least some didn't even bother to look up Matt's performance I'm taking the result as a landslide for Matt.   😜

2 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Given the recent emotional tingle they got from Cam and the likelihood that at least some didn't even bother to look up Matt's performance I'm taking the result as a landslide for Matt.   😜

Recency bias is real on IDF. 6 months from now, there will be a new latest and greatest on Ariana’s team. This comment doesn’t have anything to do with Cam. It’s how it works. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Recency bias is real on IDF. 6 months from now, there will be a new latest and greatest on Ariana’s team. This comment doesn’t have anything to do with Cam. It’s how it works. 

It`s true. Cam was leading a poll of favorite male contestant just after his battle was leaked over a lot of other strong people. Many of them ignored Tamara`s and Jeffrey`s Lay Me Down renditions in his favor.

That being said, the Feeling Good poll win was a 100% deserved. That was insane. Can`t say the same for Take Me To Church.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

which is a shame because the older seasons were better..

not that we haven’t had some fantastic contestants in later season (and I really do think Cam is one of the special ones)..but Season 3-10...just overwhelmingly good.

Edited by mercfan3

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Recency bias is definitely a thing, but so is nostalgia. I went back and relistened to Matt’s performance, and it wasn’t as good as I remembered.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Recency bias is definitely a thing, but so is nostalgia. I went back and relistened to Matt’s performance, and it wasn’t as good as I remembered.

I agree with that. 

8 hours ago, Spurrious said:

I agree.

Can hands down and not just cuz it’s recent went back and rewatched all of them Can had the swag and that grit in his voice Matt was too screamy metal for me but he did play it up with guitarist for me Cams was just cleaner classier the white suit the production with the lights popping during chorus for me just complete package