97    Grace Kinstler    Love Someone    145

169    Casey Bishop    Love Me, Leave Me    106

update itunes:

chayce - 32

arthur - 54

hunter - 83

grace - 103

casey - 180

where do you get the chart with the number of sales? 

Wow Willie flopped on Spotify and ITunes too. Wouldnt be surprised if he goes home at all now, but theres also a big chance that his core voting base is the older demographic who doesnt know how to stream or buy songs.

19 hours ago, joe14 said:

She's 16 lol. Casey is not even struggling though? She's performed extremely well through-out the competition, at least imo and the overall reception to her. Idk OP's comments toward her are always targeted and pointed. It's like dang...we heard it the first ten times lmao. There's this "how dare a 15 year old sing (hard) rock music" mentality that clouds people judgement of Casey because she has shown a professionalism and connection to lyrics (not perfect by any means) than most young contestants I remember. She can enjoy and choose to singing rock music. Rock Music is not coveted or untouchable. It's like people want her to sing the ABC's because she's 16. I feel like 15 year old contestants who sing (trivial) pop music don't get such comments nearly as much. I mean we could make a case for all young artists across the Voice and American Idol not being ready then including Ava August, Hunter (he literally cried on stage because he forgot his lyrics) etc. For whatever reason, the eligibility age range swings that low. At the end of the day, it's a singing competition and learning experience. Idol is not catapulting the winners, or anyone tbh, to stardom anymore so they will probably have to still spend their post-idol building their fanbase and figuring out what works. I'm not sure why Casey has to have it all figured out right now. She can use her experience on idol to define her musical identity in the future. A lot of young artists came on the show but still improve and continue growing post-idol. I have followed Lauren Alaina's career. She was 15 on the show and it took her many years to establish herself the way she has in the country scene. 

I'm not even sure how much the experience is helping the other contestants. Grace is all over the place with song choices. She had to be talked into singing "Fix You" last week. She's singing Kelly Clarkson's coronation single this week...like wtf lol. Willie has spent the entire competition singing ballads by female singers. Hardly marketable. Only Chayce seems to have a clear point of view.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, it's just hard to take anything OP says as objective when it comes to her. It's like they already had their mind made up awhile ago. 

You’re right about Blackfield.  I think that they had their mind made up that she was too inexperienced to do well!

Now, here’s my rankings of the Top 4 singles based on what I heard on YouTube:

1.  Casey — her voice was the most powerful in this group.
2.  Willie — this song is most like a coronation song.
3.  Chayce — not my cup of tea but I can connect to the song.
4.  Grace — she sings it well but I connect least to this song.  Sorry.

Edited by CarmenSandiego
  • Like 1

Spotify Streaming Numbers as of now

Hunter - 28257 plays

Chayce -  28176 plays

Arthur - 26545 plays

Grace - 14113 plays

Casey - 13071 plays

Willie - 8929 plays

US iTunes chart as of now

11. Chace - 396

84. Arthur - 163

91. Hunter - 158

Youtube views as of now

Grace - YTM-1300 LV-112892 OAT-10116 -124308 views

Willie - YTM-700 LV-90948 OAT-22950 - 114598 views

Chayce - YTM-7200  LV-91311 OAT-4145 - 102656 views

Casey - YTM-764 LV-84397 OAT-12842 - 98003 views

Arthur - YTM-1897 OAT-192453 - 194350 views (no LV)

Hunter - YTM-1407 OAT-20149 - 21556 views (no LV)

Edited by iloveadam

On 5/14/2021 at 12:07 AM, KelseyW said:

Worst? I think Casey's is the most pop sounding winner's single in YEARS. I could hear it getting synced on commercials like crazy if promoted right!

Certainly better than anything the past few seasons dealt out when it comes to AI studio recordings...

Casey’s single is definitely the best. Most current, could be on the radio.

• Like 1