Top 9 Power Ranking

Dai

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Someone already has one of these threads up☠️

This is a power ranking, meaning you’re ranking the contestants based on their chances to win. I think you’re confusing it with the Rank the Top 9 thread

• Like 1

Just now, Daillon said:

This is a power ranking, meaning you’re ranking the contestants based on their chances to win. I think you’re confusing it with the Rank the Top 9 thread

Ohhhh lol okay. So the other is just based off who they like the most I’m assuming?

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Ohhhh lol okay. So the other is just based off who they like the most I’m assuming?

Exactly.

Anyways, this is how I would rank them rn:

1. Cam

2. Kenzie
3. Corey

4. Rachel

5. Victor

6. Jordan

7. Dana

8. Gihanna

9. Pia

18 minutes ago, Daillon said:

1. Cam

2. Kenzie
3. Corey

4. Rachel

5. Victor

6. Jordan

7. Dana

8. Gihanna

9. Pia

I have to say that I’m not confident at all about placing Corey that high. I’m expecting Jordan to get bussed, but that’s what I thought last week and he got a great song choice. Maybe I’m underestimating Rachel as well.

18 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

1. Kenzie

2. Cam

3. Jordan 

4. Victor 

5. Rachel 

6. Dana

7. Corey 

8. Gihanna 

9. Pia

You think Jordan has a chance at finale? I'd love to see that but I dont think he got that much support in the playoffs despite killing it.

Just now, Misirlou said:

You think Jordan has a chance at finale? I'd love to see that but I dont think he got that much support in the playoffs despite killing it.

Anything can happen in an instant save. It’s either him or Corey, and whichever one of them it is will probably get 3rd place. 

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Anything can happen in an instant save. It’s either him or Corey, and whichever one of them it is will probably get 3rd place. 

Yeah, makes sense. Blakè`s fanbase could come through for him too if he doesn`t get bussed. I believe Pete was second on Twitter last night despite the massive bus he recieved.

I mean only Cam and Kenzie have a shot of winning so the rest is irrelevant imo.

But if we were to base it off chances of making it through next week....

1. Cam

2. Kenzie

3. Victor

4. Rachel

5. Corey

6. Jordan

7. Dana

8. Gihanna

9. Pia

- I believe the first 4 will be the PV's of their respective teams. Rachel's spot is a little more shaky which is why I placed Victor over her. 

- I think it will be a tossup between Jordan and Corey for who wins the Instant Save

- Even being as consistently excellent as she is, Dana isn't connecting with the audience. She can win the save but only if she delivers with a song choice the audience will like, and both Corey and Jordan tank.

- Gihanna and Pia have 0 chance.

Alright, given that:

1. Kenzie (By a very small hair. If Monday`s reception repeats itself next week, I`ll put Cam on top.)

2. Cam 

3. Corey

4. Jordan (Either him or Corey are winning the 5th spot. I`m putting Corey higher because of the support he got Monday night.)

5. Victor

6. Rachel

7. Gihanna

8. Dana

9. Pia

Corey and Jordan will battle for the IS. And whoever gets it is likely placing higher than Victor and Rachel.

The only one I`m 100% confident to be DOA is Pia. If Corey AND Jordan both get bussed next week, there`s a chance that Gihanna or Dana could come through instead if they get good song choices. I think there also could be a chance that Dana takes the PV away from Rachel if she gets a ballad.

Kenzie, Cam and Victor are 100% finalists.

Edited by Misirlou

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I mean only Cam and Kenzie have a shot of winning so the rest is irrelevant imo.

But if we were to base it off chances of making it through next week....

1. Cam

2. Kenzie

3. Victor

4. Rachel

5. Corey

6. Jordan

7. Dana

8. Gihanna

9. Pia

- I believe the first 4 will be the PV's of their respective teams. Rachel's spot is a little more shaky which is why I placed Victor over her. 

- I think it will be a tossup between Jordan and Corey for who wins the Instant Save

- Even being as consistently excellent as she is, Dana isn't connecting with the audience. She can win the save but only if she delivers with a song choice the audience will like, and both Corey and Jordan tank.

- Gihanna and Pia have 0 chance.

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I’d love to have Dana higher, but I don’t see it happening. The only thing I might switch is Corey and Jordan since Blake has gotten multiple artists to the finale several times, whereas Kelly has yet to do so. Even then, anything’s possible.

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I’d love to have Dana higher, but I don’t see it happening. The only thing I might switch is Corey and Jordan since Blake has gotten multiple artists to the finale several times, whereas Kelly has yet to do so. Even then, anything’s possible.

Yeah, Jordan has a big advantage in that regard, but I just have a hunch that Corey is well suited for Instant Save situations. He likes making his performances sound big. Maybe that's just me, but like I said, I think it will be close.

Edited by FloorWax

Just now, FloorWax said:

Yeah, Jordan has a big advantage in that regard, but I just have a hunch that Corey is well suited for Instant Save situations. He likes making his performances sound big. Maybe that's just me, but I like I said, I think it will be close.

Considering Selena Gomez songs don’t have the best track record on the show + he managed to get the audience to rally behind it last night, you have a point.

Either way, the save is likely between the two of them (though I could see Pia or Dana getting the pimp spot for the IS in an attempt by TPTB to get a black woman in the finale).

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Considering Selena Gomez songs don’t have the best track record on the show

Random thought, if Julia Cooper made it to the Playoffs and sang "Hands to Myself" with that arrangement, it would be the least Minivan-appealing thing that has ever been done on the show.

Obviously exaggerating, but lazy to think of something else.

Edit: Lol remember when John was giggling asking the country fans to vote for Julia after the 4-way KO :dead:

Edited by FloorWax

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Yeah, Jordan has a big advantage in that regard, but I just have a hunch that Corey is well suited for Instant Save situations. He likes making his performances sound big. Maybe that's just me, but like I said, I think it will be close.

If Jordan goes country on the IS, it might be over. But if he gets a subpar song, it`s going to Corey.

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Or something along the lines of “All Along The Watchtower” 

He`d kill that.

The thing that he has going on for him, is that overall he`s versatile. If you look at his IG, he chooses classic albums from his collection as some of his setlists for shows. There`s Elton John in there, Zeppelin, Grateful Dead, some outlaw country, BB King, etc.  So as long as they don`t give him a pop song, he`ll be fine.