AI 19 ● Live Grand Finale ● Discussion

istersay

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bk1234 said:

The meltdowns when Grace gets in third though... :( 

I think she could very well get second. I just don't think the momentum that Chayce has is stoppable at this point. I am just happy that my favorite made it to the finale tbh.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Elliott giving Grace more props/positive comments than you nowadays..... is a scary thought. :dead: 

Y'all act like we dislike Grace when most of our issues lie within her song selections/arrangements. :dead:

Though Casey's the only one this season whose song selections I was always getting behind.

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

we get it, you don't like Grace. 🙂 

I mean, I actually don’t mind her but I think she has a tendency to go off every time she sings a “big” song, with a few exceptions.

• Like 1

Grace did really well on IHN. The a capella was pretty but some of the middle parts I wasn't too crazy about. But she slayed it with great big vocals towards the end.

Just now, sublymonal said:

I mean, I actually don’t mind her but I think she has a tendency to go off every time she sings a “big” song, with a few exceptions.

i wish she would sing other songs too.  

Just now, sublymonal said:

Comparing it to a pandemic.

Doubt Skepticism GIF by NRK P3

Me every season: One thing I love about Idol is how we get to know the contestants.

Me whenever we get to the hometown packages: omg this is so corny, can we just move it online-only

Just now, Elliott said:

Me every season: One thing I love about Idol is how we get to know the contestants.

Me whenever we get to the hometown packages: omg this is so corny, can we just move it online-only

:dead:

And here I am enjoying the longer seasons we used to have. :dead:

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

I would argue the going off is the few exceptions as most of the vocal is great. I genuinely wonder if given the high pitch of her voice, coupled with the acoustics of the room, sometimes throws her pitch off for a second or two. That being said, many a favorite of mine of Idol has had the occasional pitch issue now and again (Kat McPhee, for example.)

Edited by Shasta357