Jump to content

AI 19 ● Live Grand Finale ● Discussion


istersay
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Thinking of you! 

 

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Thinking Of You.

 

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Thinking of You ❤️

 

5 minutes ago, miss denise said:

 

Thinking Of You. ❤️ 

Thank you all for answering! 😄 Love that Katy song too! :yes: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, miss denise said:

Chayce now performing before Willie? 😮 

In previous finales, the runner-up tends to perform last before the winner reveal so the winner has more time to prepare. Clearly they still haven't learned. :dead:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Niki said:

My stupid tv screen just went green. Only one abc, if I change the channel it’s fine, wtf?

Ugh yep this happened to me. :/ I turned off my cable box and turned it back on and then it worked.

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Unfortunately.

That's good for me because that's the only thing I have to go back and watch later on. :haha: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, *Wallace said:

Ugh yep this happened to me. :/ I turned off my cable box and turned it back on and then it worked.

That's good for me because that's the only thing I have to go back and watch later on. :haha: 

Yeah I just saw your comment and realized it wasn’t just me. You’re from MA too so bet it was a local thing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

In previous finales, the runner-up tends to perform last before the winner reveal so the winner has more time to prepare. Clearly they still haven't learned. :dead:

 

Yikes. 

 

At least they haven't repeated the act of having the runner-up perform the winner's single in the middle of the finale. 😐 :dead: 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

It was a great duet. :wub:

I look forward to watching it (hopefully tomorrow).

1 minute ago, Niki said:

Yeah I just saw your comment and realized it wasn’t just me. You’re from MA too so bet it was a local thing. 

Ughh yeah they did us dirty there. :( 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...