AI 19 ● Live Grand Finale ● Discussion

istersay

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I think Grace did better than Shannon too. :yes: 

Shannon's version was easily the weakest version for me. :ph34rwave: And I do like her.

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The yellow dress is iconic though. 😍

It was. :giggle:

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

The meltdowns when Grace gets in third though... :( 

I'm prepared just in case. :( 

Just now, 1234567890 said:

:dead:

And here I am enjoying the longer seasons we used to have. :dead:

I'm just too old and cynical to watch people barely out of high school get celebrations like this. :dead:

And honestly nothing will ever top the emotions that Angie visiting her hometown after the Boston bombings, Kree visiting her childhood home with her sister and talking about her parents, and Candice talking about how many years she'd waited to make it to that point on Idol brought out in me.

Just now, Elliott said:

I'm just too old and cynical to watch people barely out of high school get celebrations like this. :dead:

And honestly nothing will ever top the emotions that Angie visiting her hometown after the Boston bombings, Kree visiting her childhood home with her sister and talking about her parents, and Candice talking about how many years she'd waited to make it to that point on Idol brought out in me.

ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I just remember Archie's package making me cry. 😭 AND ELLIOTT'S WITH HIS MOTHER. :broken:

• Like 1