The Voice 20 ● Live Top 9 Results ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, seak05 said:

The fact that IDF is screaming about a basic white male winning, while stanning Corey for being robbed :dead:

Jordan was better then Corey tonight. If you're going to complain about robbed, that'd be Dana and Gihanna 

Jordan wasnt even close to either Corey or Gihanna.  He was a lot better than Dana though

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

You guys do realize that this is probably gonna be the last season of Blake dominating... Arianators will do anything for Queen Ari to win.

Lol, there’s no proof of this. In fact, I think it’s unlikely. :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, holinessss said:

Yeah Right Meme GIFs | Tenor

I haven’t voted once all season. Actually, I didn’t even bother to vote in this IS, because I forgot my password, and it wasn’t worth the trouble. That’s how I feel about the season. I’m Team Cam from this point anyway. 

Just now, seak05 said:

The fact that IDF is screaming about a basic white male winning, while stanning Corey for being robbed :dead:

Jordan was better then Corey tonight. If you're going to complain about robbed, that'd be Dana and Gihanna 

If IDF made sense, we wouldn't be IDF 🤪

I agree Jordan was vocally stronger than Corey (and I'm a Corey fan), I'm just sick of the predictability of Blake getting two people in the finale three seasons in a row.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Yeah, I like Corey, but he struggled, imo.

Interestingly, the second last performance in the IS has won both times this season!

Team Kelley was stacked but she honestly pushed Kenzie so hard and I feel like it should have been Gihanna and Corey going i still havnt seen a stage presence from Lenzie although his vocals are just like honey I’ve been listening to his original all day I dunno I’m bummed out because I wanted to see more from Gih Corey and Dana 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

If IDF made sense, we wouldn't be IDF 🤪

I agree Jordan was vocally stronger than Corey (and I'm a Corey fan), I'm just sick of the predictability of Blake getting two people in the finale three seasons in a row.

Gihanna was stronger than Jordan. She had a great semifinal and a great semifinal IS

Just now, VintageVoice said:

This was actually what gave me a bit of hope (beyond the fact that Gihanna gave great performances!) - I didn't think they'd let Blake get 2 in the finale three times in a row with this format. I should have known, considering that Blake's dominated this whole time, but I thought perhaps it would be too conspicuous for them with the new format and all.