The Voice 20 ● Live Top 9 Results ● Discussion

istersay

Jordan's been consistent and he is an excellent guitarist, I just could not give less of a sh*t about the majority of his work on the show when there's contestants who I personally find more appealing vocally that are still in the competition.

That said, at least he gave us a decent (imo) cover of "Gold Dust Woman" so I'm not too mad to see him move on, I just would have much preferred a different outcome.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I didn’t care all that much about it, but I wanted some meltdowns, just like the good ole days. 

But, Corey was awful. 

Come on now...he wasn't awful. He was much better than Pia and no worse than Jordan, just sayin.

Man, everyone knows at this point that Corey is my snowflake and I'm not even making a case for him. But it really breaks my heart that GIhanna was so good tonight and wasn't voted through because of a few reasons I prefer to keep it to myself, but yes, there are social dilemas surrouding demographics involved. 

• Like 6

Just now, Ptones2010 said:

Come on now...he wasn't awful. He was much better than Pia and no worse than Jordan, just sayin.

I do agree with that, he wasn`t awful. He did get a bit sharp near the end, but that beggining was good.

• Like 1

Just now, Ringoman said:

Jordan will not win, Cam will because he is the best , race hasn't a thing to do with it.

It does have a thing to do with it. It seems youre missing something very obvious about this show. THE BEST DO NOT USUALLY WIN 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Jordan's been consistent and he is an excellent guitarist, I just could not give less of a sh*t about the majority of his work on the show when there's contestants who I personally find more appealing vocally that are still in the competition.

That said, at least he gave us a decent (imo) cover of "Gold Dust Woman" so I'm not too mad to see him move on, I just would have much preferred a different outcome.

Yeah, I'm not mad at him moving on because he's been consistently good and I think the texture of his voice is actually really cool! 

The only thing for me is that I, simply put, would rather have seen Gihanna in the finale. That doesn't make Jordan less deserving though! 

• Like 2

The fact that IDF is screaming about a basic white male winning, while stanning Corey for being robbed :dead:

Jordan was better then Corey tonight. If you're going to complain about robbed, that'd be Dana and Gihanna 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I wasn't paying attention to the thread cause my stream's behind, what were y'all's thoughts overall on Gihanna's performance (along w the others)?

It wasn’t my favorite but I had a bad connection it sounded squeaky I missed Corey and Dana and Pía only caught Jordan and Gihanna can’t wait to rewatch at 8 but Jordan sounded and looked killer so even tho I wanted Corey I guuuuuuesssss Jordan is in we lates knew he was an IS contender we even talked about how if Blake had picked Pete he would have taken IS