The Voice 20 ● Live Top 9 Results ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, lhdang2000 said:

If Blake wins with Cam, I really think he can retire from the show. He has proven everything he could, winning with almost every type of artist/genre possible. Had Kyla wanted to win, he could have taken her to that trophy as well, methinks.

Is he ready to give up that paycheck and is the show ready to give up the Blake’s army though? 

kyla was the one who got robbed by a pitchy teenager right

Just catching up on the show now.

Disappointed but expected and not surprised that Kenzie made it through. Ugh I wish both Gihanna & Corey could have made the final though. :(

Pleased for Victor though. Although I would have been fine with the result going either way.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Carson just said Pia, Corey, Dana, Gihanna, and Jordan's names in that order.  Instant Save order?

nonono he didnt say jordan last nonono

Just now, *Wallace said:

Just catching up on the show now.

Disappointed but expected and not surprised that Kenzie made it through. Ugh I wish both Gihanna & Corey could have made the final though. :(

Pleased for Victor though. Although I would have been fine with the result going either way.

Personally Pia > Victor

Pia can add something different in the finale

Oh ugh… I thought more results were coming before the Jake Hoot performance. Gah…. well at least Kelly is apart of this performance to make this enjoyable. ❤️

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Congtats to Kenzie, Victor, Rachel, and Cam. All of them were my favorite performancea from their teams. Gad theybare the PVs.

This is my list too. 😂

• Like 1