The Voice 20 ● Live Top 9 Results ● Discussion

istersay

10 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

You guys do realize that this is probably gonna be the last season of Blake dominating... Arianators will do anything for Queen Ari to win.

I'm curious to see how she does, but I'm not expecting much of a change from all the previous seasons...Blake has to go for things to change, and maybe even Kelly since she gets a lot of waste through to the finale too.

Edited by Ptones2010

Just now, Anonnymoose said:

WTF HOW COULD YOU PICK KIM CHERRY.....jk i have no idea who that is

Season 16 semifinalist who rapped on a TLC song in the blinds and was on Team Blake, largely believed to have lasted to the semifinals because of the messy-ass voting format of Season 16.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

This is the most pissed off I've seen IDF in three seasons of voting, so...

Yup. Same thing happened in s18, but less RAGE from IDF because people know Cami was gone. Meanwhile, people this time thought that with that performance Gihanna had a shot, probably.

I think I was sad for Allegra, then for Gihanna/Cami, I haven't been sad really at all. After all, it's just a show lol, and their success won't be determined by one more week on here, even if I would have loved for them to move on. I wished Gihanna moved on just as much as I did for Cami/Allegra, though I am confident great things will come in her future, whether in pursuing psychology as she wishes to do or in music/acting!

• Like 4

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Season 16 semifinalist who rapped on a TLC song in the blinds and was on Team Blake, largely believed to have lasted to the semifinals because of the messy-ass voting format of Season 16.

That season was a trainwreck from start to finish.

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Considering we lost Domenic, Presley, and Kendra (among others) in addition to nearly losing Mari... I can see that.

Ur forgetting LISA 

but yeah presley being eliminated was rly sad especially on a night where she stood out

1 minute ago, monkshood said:

True. Also his experience as a performer made him totally comfortable on the stage.

All this ! Even Gihannas voice wasn’t as steady tonight and Corey was already saying goodbye on his insta story a la Pete so he phoned it in although I didn’t see his performance I just kept telling him on the live that he still had this ! 

Just now, Daillon said:

Have to say, this really brought me back to the old IDF days :haha: I thought the new IDF was better than this.

lmao same 🤣

Tbh idk where people get their energy to be enraged like this. I mean, y'all do you but my snowflake Corey got eliminated, and you won't see me complaining.

Am I the only one who love this Top 5? I think it's quite diverse, musically. Classic Country, Singer-Songwriter, Pop/R&B, Gospel/R&B, Rock/Blues.

I voted for Jordan, Dana and Gihanna, in the instant save, though I gave Jordan and Dana a couple more votes because I like their performances more.

• Like 4

I was recently doing a Careers assignment, and in that assignment I talked about how when I'm ever annoyed about something, I would, instead of getting all mad, think about the effects that my emotions have on the way I treat people. The angrier I let myself become, the more I lash out, and the worse I feel, so I shouldn't let myself get so angry.

I've wrote that for two assignments, and I thought that I should actually follow my own advice this time. I may be annoyed that Gihanna's not going through, but there's no use in me being mad about it, because that's not going to change anything.

And yeah, I get that it's easier said than done, but if it makes you feel better in the end, you should at least try it.

Edited by British Man
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Have to say, this really brought me back to the old IDF days :haha: I thought the new IDF was better than this.

Whenever @Someone648 has to pull out the coping skills sheet, you know it's bad :haha: Carter's win and Cami's IS loss gave us a hint at this, but people are being quite catty this time lol. 

I also find it really interesting that none of Gihanna's most vocal fans on here (top 3 commenters on her fan thread + in general based on what I've seen) have attempted to demean Jordan, while plenty of others have... that's some food for thought!

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

Whenever @Someone648 has to pull out the coping skills sheet, you know it's bad :haha: Carter's win and Cami's IS loss gave us a hint at this, but people are being quite catty this time lol. 

I also find it really interesting that none of Gihanna's most vocal fans on here (top 3 commenters on her fan thread + in general based on what I've seen) have attacked Jordan, while plenty of others have... that's some food for thought!

Carter was a deserving winner though. Him and Desz were neck-and- neck even tho I did like Desz more in the BA’s and Carter more in the battles

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

A Maelyn/Rod top two would've been *chef's kiss* considering the top 13 we ended up getting.

Back to tonight - at least Gihanna went out on a good note.

Yes, that would have been so excellent! Rod and Maelyn's duet remains one of the best we've gotten. 

And, yeah, I'm glad Gihanna ended on a good note. I believe she said her SF performance was her favorite performance of hers on her live yesterday, so hopefully she's happy with how it's ended! 🙂