The Voice 20 ● Live Top 9 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

Yeah facts. Or even Victor or Rachel

Just not Kenzie. I want Cam to win

I feel like Kelly had to close because she had 3 artist but I would have loved Victor

4 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

I love how you are literally begging at this point haha. But I voted for him.

I just don’t trust Blake’s army to fully get on board with a non country adjacent act, and even though Cam is my #3 snowflake this season he’s also the one with the strongest shot at the finale.

Posted (edited)

This Top 9 was so good, but when are we ever going to have another great semifinals night..... this night was not it in comparison to the contestants' past performances. Cam and Gihanna won the night.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Ptones2010 said:

No doubt...and that's what is bad about this show. That kid is on his way to the finale, probably win, and he definitely doesn't deserve it over others.

Time for a winner thats not country singer tho.

18 hours ago, Kelvs023 said:

It sad how they didn't stand up to Gih's performance when it was the best of the night but stood up to Dana's performance when the song didn't suit her (she sounded good tho) 

They didn't stand for G?

17 hours ago, FloorWax said:

This Top 9 was so good, but when are we ever going to have another great semifinals night..... this night was not it in comparison to the contestants' past performances. Cam and Gihanna won the night.

OK I have a question -

Is it true that TPTB changed the rules so that it has to be one finalist from each team and not the top 5 overall like previous seasons?  

43 minutes ago, Catsy said:

OK I have a question -

Is it true that TPTB changed the rules so that it has to be one finalist from each team and not the top 5 overall like previous seasons?  

Pretty much. The top 4 must be from the 4 teams, while the Instant Save winner is a free-for-all among the remaining 5.

2 hours ago, monkshood said:

The top 4 must be from the 4 teams, while the Instant Save winner is a free-for-all among the remaining 5.

Drat.  Voted for Gianna but have a bad feeling Kenzie will be the PV for team Kelly.

Posted (edited)

Just watching the live top 9 performances now. Haven't been impressed with anything yet but I am at the part where they brought Ian back for some reason. They have so many talented alumni and they bring him back? No one asked for this.

Edited by QueenKalie