The Voice 20 ● Live Top 9 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, Misirlou said:

Rachel had some good moments, but I think this is a step down from her growth arc in my opinion.

When I heard the studio, I worried the end was too big for her to pull off live. Sadly, I was right. 

• Like 2

Just now, Misirlou said:

Rachel had some good moments, but I think this is a step down from her growth arc in my opinion.

Wasn't her best but I thought her pop off moment in this performance (the last half) was a lot better than the one from last week since she hit all her notes this time around

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

She reminds me of Brennley. Lots of potential, but still figuring out how to make it sound musical. 

She reminds me of Brynn..a lot of talent, but not quite in control of everything she wants to do - yet. (Brynn is now though)

• Like 1

Rachel with her most emotional performance yet, vocally it was a bit shaky but she recovered quite nicely. Hoping she can get to the finale and sing some Joni.

That 2nd half I really loved too and the buildup was pretty good.

• Like 1

Just now, mercfan3 said:

She reminds me of Brynn..a lot of talent, but not quite in control of everything she wants to do - yet. (Brynn is now though)

I like her way more than what ive seen of brynn, granted thats apparently the season i dipped out on but still

• Like 1