The Voice 20 ● Live Top 9 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

6 minutes ago, lhdang2000 said:

You can clearly tell why The Voice winners are not successful lol. If I’m a casual viewer and you tell me Ian is a contestant this year, I would have believed you.

The winners should exude at least some star quality power already when they come back to perform, but Ian (and a lot of Voice winners) just don’t have it.

Brynn was on Kelly’s show last week, and she was real good. I wasn’t a fan of her when she was on the show but she’s grown tremendously. Not sure if she will have a successful career, but was nice to see an old contestant again. 

Just now, Beyoncheyyy said:

Brynn was on Kelly’s show last week, and she was real good. I wasn’t a fan of her when she was on the show but she’s grown tremendously. Not sure if she will have a successful career, but was nice to see an old contestant again. 

Was Brynn the winner of that one season I thought was so bad I stopped watching halfway through, i think it was 14

Wait did Nick just say that Kacey Musgraves is in the same lane as Billy Eilish.... I can't even 

*note I am aware of Kacey's newest stuff, but that's not what she's known for 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Omgg I already forgot who this Ian guy was from last year. 🙈

I didn’t recognize the name but then I realized I didn’t even watch last season.

• Haha 3