The Voice 20 ● Live Top 9 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

1 minute ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Pia's really good just not crazy about the song. I think she couldve killed some Mary J Blige

I think she’s better with a more gentle soulful song..her knockout was stunning..I don’t know why she jumped genres.

• Like 1

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

She was good idk if it’s because you like Victor better but she was better then Victor tbh. I love Victor too.

Uhhhh no. Lol she was good but some moments fell flat/off pitch for me. And I like Pia as well but like I said lol it wasn’t bad, just ehhh

• Like 1

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Uhhhh no. Lol she was good but some moments fell flat/off pitch for me. And I like Pia as well but like I said lol it wasn’t bad, just ehhh

she had some pitchy moments but I thought she was a good bit ahead of Victor who didn't deliver that well considering how good that song choice is for him.  To his credit he sounded like he was sick but still

You can clearly tell why The Voice winners are not successful lol. If I’m a casual viewer and you tell me Ian is a contestant this year, I would have believed you.

The winners should exude at least some star quality power already when they come back to perform, but Ian (and a lot of Voice winners) just don’t have it.