• Kenzie to Snoop Dog: “ya dang right”
    • Kenzie, Pete and Jordan’s dance moves in T20 performance “Dynamite”
    • RACHEL AND DANA’S HATS/OUTFITS

11 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

You should add "Huh !"  :giggle:

13 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Chile anyways so KELLY IM GAY and NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER are IT 😌

These two

• "Kelly I'm gay" just getting blurted out like that was genuinely funny because it's the sort of thing you can't plan for or improv.
  • Zania's "NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER" was great, but I liked it a touch better in the commercial sneak peek than the actual performance.
  • The "ya dang right" was kind of cringey, but at least it showed that Kenzie's getting more comfortable with the idea of a big crowd so that's something I guess.
  • The Dynamite dance moves were meme material, but all three guys combined still have more rhythm than me so not gonna judge too hard.
  • Some of the outfits this season have been 🔥 (shoutout to Pia's KO and PO looks and Devan's battle round jacket) but some have been head scratchers (Zania and Ryleigh's outfits last night come to mind).

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Exactly! If we’re gonna give an option to looks for being the most iconic part of the season, Pia deserves a mention! She has brought👏it👏to👏the👏runway

I'd never have the guts to wear what she's been rocking, but she's living her best life and the bolder/funkier outfits suit her so good for her.

Anyway, voted for Ryleigh in the poll but if I could choose multiple options I'd have voted for Zania too.

14 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:
  • "Kelly I'm gay" just getting blurted out like that was genuinely funny because it's the sort of thing you can't plan for or improv.
  • Zania's "NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER" was great, but I liked it a touch better in the commercial sneak peek than the actual performance.
  • The Dynamite dance moves were meme material, but all three guys combined still have more rhythm than me so not gonna judge too hard.
  • Some of the outfits this season have been 🔥 (shoutout to Pia's KO and PO looks and Devan's battle round jacket) but some have been head scratchers (Zania and Ryleigh's outfits last night come to mind).

This.

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to Most Iconic Moment Yet
1 hour ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Interesting....don’t want to make any assumptions, but interesting

Hey... DONOT make false assumptions. Don't forget who were my snowflakes in s11 and s19.

56 minutes ago, B-B said:

Are you not a fan of Ryleigh or not a fan of that moment?

I liked Ryleigh's parts of her battle and I also liked her KO(to a lesser extent). But with that said she is imo without a doubt the most overrated contestant this season. IMHO Her BA was overrated. Her battle was super overrated was well(It was good but not  nearly as great as many folks here say). And now her PO performance too. I actually ended up not liking her. And coz that moment was assosiated with her so I just can't say I'm a fan of it because I'm not a fan of her.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Confused 4

4 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Hey... DONOT make false assumptions. Don't forget who were my snowflakes in s11 and s19.

I liked Ryleigh's parts of her battle and I also liked her KO(to a lesser extent). But with that said she is imo without a doubt the most overrated contestant this season. IMHO Her BA was overrated. Her battle was super overrated was well(It was good but not  nearly as great as many folks here say). And now her PO performance too. I actually ended up not liking her. And coz that moment was assosiated with her so I just can't say I'm a fan of it because I'm not a fan of her.

Hun don’t worry you can just say you’re bringing down Ryleigh to lift Victor (ur favorite) up ;) 

Honestly, if you really think all that of Ryleigh I can respect it but disliking a moment (which is amazing for representation) just because it’s associated with someone you don’t like is kind of immature tbh. Let’s just celebrate someone who is so openly themselves on such a huge platform! Since you clearly don’t have an issue with that since 2 of your snowflakes have done so as well ;) 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Hun don’t worry you can just say you’re bringing down Ryleigh to lift Victor (ur favorite) up ;) 

Honestly, if you really think all that of Ryleigh I can respect it but disliking a moment (which is amazing for representation) just because it’s associated with someone you don’t like is kind of immature tbh. Let’s just celebrate someone who is so openly themselves on such a huge platform! Since you clearly don’t have an issue with that since 2 of your snowflakes have done so as well ;) 

I didn't dislike that moment. I just don't care for it.

P.S. I'm not dragging her down To lift Vic up. Saying I don't like a contestant =/= dragging them down.

It's true that Vic is my fav on her team and I do believe that he was much better than her but I have never said anything bad about Ryleigh.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

Ryleigh’s “Kelly, I’m gay” moment is iconic! the only thing i don’t understand is how when Ryleigh told Kelly that she’s gay for the first time, Kelly freaked out and got super excited... yet whenever i tell people i’m gay for the first time, the only thing they say to me are “well, obviously” or “we figured” ??? i need to find someone like Kelly!

• Haha 9

4 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Ryleigh’s “Kelly, I’m gay” moment is iconic! the only thing i don’t understand is how when Ryleigh told Kelly that she’s gay for the first time, Kelly freaked out and got super excited... yet whenever i tell people i’m gay for the first time, the only thing they say to me are “well, obviously” or “we figured” ??? i need to find someone like Kelly!

Can I be your best friend? lmao.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Ryleigh’s “Kelly, I’m gay” moment is iconic! the only thing i don’t understand is how when Ryleigh told Kelly that she’s gay for the first time, Kelly freaked out and got super excited... yet whenever i tell people IDF I’M GAY for the first time, the only thing they say to me are “well, obviously” or “we figured” ??? i need to find someone like Kelly!

We can be your Kelly! 
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kelly Clarkson Singing GIF by The Voice

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Haha 3