Which team has overall the strongest studios? (S20)

Misirlou

Which team has overall the strongest studios?   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Kelly
    • Nick
    • John
    • Blake

If the team we are thinking does as good as the studios, we perhaps could be looking at the strongest team we've had in a long time.

But I will reserve myself to call them that until I hear them tonight.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

Kelly by far.

All 5 of them got fantastic picks. It's almost unfair that no one got bussed. :haha:

I do think Blake's team overall got pretty solid picks for their respective voices, but all of Kelly's studios definitely sound like the contestants at their best.

• Like 1

If it was overall PV like in Season 16, I legit could see all 4 of her members advancing and Nick becoming the Adam of the season(No PV, has to rely on CS) Or maybe John too, both teams don't have much voting power(Victor continues to flop with songs)

12 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Kelly by far.

All 5 of them got fantastic picks. It's almost unfair that no one got bussed. :haha:

I do think Blake's team overall got pretty solid picks for their respective voices, but all of Kelly's studios definitely sound like the contestants at their best.

Yes, this, pretty much.  Kelly's team made out like bandits.

Can't quite agree about Blake, though.  Jordan and Pete got strong picks.  Anna Grace, Cam, and Emma all did okay jobs with their song choices, but otherwise . . . meh.

10 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

If it was overall PV like in Season 16, I legit could see all 4 of her members advancing and Nick becoming the Adam of the season(No PV, has to rely on CS) Or maybe John too, both teams don't have much voting power(Victor continues to flop with songs)

Do you dislike "I Wish" as a song by itself, or just for Victor?