Former Finalists Eligible to Audition

thenghreport

Sarina Joi. I still can’t believe she was eliminated in Top 12

Also Olivia Rox. Idk something about her journey just feel so incomplete. She has so much potential. 

And i want to see Lauren Spencer Smith again. The format last season really ruined her chance. 

On 5/12/2021 at 3:02 AM, Elliott said:

S9

Katie Stevens - From what I remember, having any sort of agent or manager makes you ineligible for Idol. I doubt she'd drop her acting career to do Idol again, anyway.

Fan of Katie Stevens, and I really love her show The Bold Type. I don't think she will do any reality TV again as per one of her interviews. She is doing so well and has a wonderful marriage. I'd rather she keeps taking on more acting roles and do singing on the side. She is mega talented. Would like to see her on movies too. 

Edited by jazzontherocks

1 hour ago, blackfield said:

if hollie cavanagh  is still eligible i'd love to her again. also olivia rox. 

but mostly the ones from season 18.. 

I don't think Olivia is eligible. Her single charted on the Mediabase pop charts last year so I assume she has a record deal.

Edited by ptebwwong

On 5/12/2021 at 2:03 PM, fais_2311 said:

Sarina Joi. I still can’t believe she was eliminated in Top 12

Also Olivia Rox. Idk something about her journey just feel so incomplete. She has so much potential. 

And i want to see Lauren Spencer Smith again. The format last season really ruined her chance. 

Olivia was easily the best that season (and I'm sure she's even better now), would love to see her come back. Though as someone mentioned she was on some indie record label so not sure if she's eligible.

Edited by kamil24