AI 19 ● My Personal Idol / Artist Singles ● Discussion

istersay

1 minute ago, sublymonal said:

This is very much a Season 11 reprise. Willie is Joshua, Grace is Jessica and Chayce is Phil who picked up the votes of all the eliminated contestants (Arthur, Hunter, Caleb and Casey’s votes are all going to him now)

It's a myth that Chayce picked up the votes of the eliminated contestants.  Some stopped watching, voting.  I can also see fans voting against him - since they see him taking the spot of their favorite.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, xfactor22 said:

IMO the top 3 is pretty unique compared to most seasons. Sure there’s the Chayce-WGWG comparison but he’s good and  Grace and Willie are pretty unique for Idol’s top 3 IMO and it is gonna be an epic finale. 

Willie and Grace unique? I like them, but lol...

1 minute ago, goofycilla90 said:

Chayce is #1 on the overall iTunes singles chart.

And cue everyone at IDF still predicting him placing third...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

He did! He made me cry.

Awww Gigi. 😢 :hug: 

23 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Oh Casey and Chayce sound so good together :wub: What a night of performances

It really was such a strong night!

20 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

It's weird that one person is going home tonight. If feels like that hasn't happened in years on Idol. :dead:

LMAO I know right? :dead: 

19 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It happened in 2019 with Jeremiah.

Ughhh. 😢 :broken:  

2 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

This is very much a Season 11 reprise. Willie is Joshua, Grace is Jessica and Chayce is Phil who picked up the votes of all the eliminated contestants (Arthur, Hunter, Caleb and Casey’s votes are all going to him now)

Willie is nothing like Joshua and Grace is much better than Jessica (who’s still good though and IMO Casey would be a much more apt comparison for Jessica, but that’s a stretch). I can see the Phillip-Chayce comparison, but I don’t know if Chayce will win. It’s still up in the air with this talented top 3.

Just now, Elliott said:

And cue everyone at IDF still predicting him placing third...

Grace is an obvious 3rd to me...giving me Madison Vandenburg. She's gotten this far on sheer talent, not really strategy or good song choices.

2 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

Willie is nothing like Joshua and Grace is much better than Jessica (who’s still good though and IMO Casey would be a much more apt comparison for Jessica, but that’s a stretch). I can see the Phillip-Chayce comparison, but I don’t know if Chayce will win. It’s still up in the air with this talented top 3.

4 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

It's a myth that Chayce picked up the votes of the eliminated contestants.  Some stopped watching, voting.  I can also see fans voting against him - since they see him taking the spot of their favorite.

keep telling yourself that season 4 GIF by Blindspot

4 minutes ago, kamil24 said:

Casey is also much higher on iTunes than Grace & Willie. It's a dead platform anyways.

I think ITunes is a great idea to measure who’s gonna win...just like yahoo answers was the best place to get answers from. 

17 minutes ago, ShortstopVM said:

And Casey gave arguably her best performances of the season. :no: 

It's definitely going to come down to Grace or Willie now. 😏

I hope your right, but Chayce does seem like the likely winner. 

31 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Well. Chayce is definitely winning now because all of Casey’s votes are going to him :haha:

Lol how so? :? I can see some Casey fans giving their votes to Grace. I dont think it's as clear as Hunter's or Caleb's fans voting for Chayce.

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol how so? :? I can see some Casey fans giving their votes to Grace. I dont think it's as clear as Hunter's or Caleb's fans voting for Chayce.

They literally sang a duet together right before being eliminated? And posted a duet on instagram weeks ago? Casey is Elise and Chayce is Phil 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

I mean you never know. Many people may have diverse favs. I loved Hunter and Grace which could be pretty different from each other.  If you take the top 12/24, I had other favs that may also be considered different from one another. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, sublymonal said:

They literally sang a duet together right before being eliminated? And posted a duet on instagram weeks ago? Casey is Elise and Chayce is Phil 🤷‍♂️

Ahh, duets. Famous for predicting who will vote for who

Edited by xfactor22

For the AI11 comparisons who is Hollie? Yinz just gonna pretend she doesn't exist? :( 

And Casey will be doing better in the long run for not winning, but boy did I hope the Allison Iraheta 4th place curse had been broken. She deserved Top 3 and the finale and no one here can BS about her being too young or that no one votes for her type of singer or blahblahblah. I don't want to hear it! :/ 

36 minutes ago, Elliott said:

America really loves eliminating the rockers in fourth, huh? :/

This should have been a sign to you about Casey going tonight. 🙈

36 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

Any of the three could easily win. Also Casey votes make more sense going to Willie or maybe even Grace rather than chayce. 

Ooh I really don't get or see Casey's votes going to Willie (as much as I would love that). :haha: 

• Like 1