AI 19 ● My Personal Idol / Artist Singles ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, Elliott said:

So many great contestants this season and we wind up with Grace and Willie in the finale, I--

giphy.gif

It's Ruben Studdard and Kelly Clarkson reincarnated. The audience (for even The Voice tbh) is very predictable. Still confused how Just Sam won last season. 

Just now, joe14 said:

It's Ruben Studdard and Kelly Clarkson reincarnated. The audience (for even The Voice tbh) is very predictable. Still confused how Just Sam won last season. 

Please don't insult Kelly like that.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Yeah, Chayce is the obvious winner now. Willie and Grace have clear vote-splitting potential; last week I did analysis on possible finales and I determined that all three (at the time) of the other remaining contestants would have the best shot at winning against Willie/Grace.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Well. Chayce is definitely winning now because all of Casey’s votes are going to him :haha:

Any of the three could easily win. Also Casey votes make more sense going to Willie or maybe even Grace rather than chayce. 

Just now, ScarletDevilCCX said:

Yeah, Chayce is the obvious winner now. Willie and Grace have clear vote-splitting potential; last week I did analysis on possible finales and I determined that all three (at the time) of the other remaining contestants would have the best shot at winning against Willie/Grace.

Grace and Willie have great voices but different styles, and also, it’s the top 3, so I don’t know if vote-splitting makes a lot of sense. 

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

So many great contestants this season and we wind up with Grace and Willie in the finale, I--

giphy.gif

Yes there were so many great contestant. However Grace and Willie are also great. It is a stacked season. 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I also sing Kelly Clarkson songs. Doesn't mean my vocal prowless is anywhere close to hers.

Damn...it wasn't supposed to be a literal comparison. Just that she falls into the white female powerhouse category. She's way more digestible than a rock girl singing "wish you were gay." Lol, I couldn't care less about if she is as good as Kelly. I don't think she is, but it's not that serious 🥴

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I think Willie could take it. Grace seems like an easy 3rd place (plus, all my favorites in the ABC finales have gotten in 3rd lol)

We didn’t have a third placer last year. :giggle:

This is very much a Season 11 reprise. Willie is Joshua, Grace is Jessica and Chayce is Phil who picked up the votes of all the eliminated contestants (Arthur, Hunter, Caleb and Casey’s votes are all going to him now)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, joe14 said:

I knew it. The others are in line with what voters typically vote for so meh.

IMO the top 3 is pretty unique compared to most seasons. Sure there’s the Chayce-WGWG comparison but he’s good and  Grace and Willie are pretty unique for Idol’s top 3 IMO and it is gonna be an epic finale.