Which finalist had the strongest finale night? (S16-S19) (Not including S18 since it wasn´t live).

Misirlou

Which finalist had the strongest finale night? (S16-S19) (Not including S18 since it wasn´t live).  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Maelyn Jarmon
    • Gyth Rigdon
    • Dexter Roberts
    • Andrew Sevener
    • Jake Hoot
    • Ricky Duran
    • Katie Kadan
    • Rose Short
    • Carter Rubin
    • Jim Ranger
    • Ian Flanigan
    • Desz
    • John Holiday

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

I don't know. I think someone did it just for the lulz.

Probably. I remember voting for Bailey Rae on a poll of "Who you think should have won season 19" just to see if people got crazy over that 😂 (btw, it didn't happened, sadly. Bailey, is not nearly as relevant as Gyth, i mean, at least Gyth is relevant for being hated LOL)

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Probably. I remember voting for Bailey Rae on a poll of "Who you think should have won season 19" just to see if people got crazy over that 😂 (btw, it didn't happened, sadly. Bailey, is not nearly as relevant as Gyth, i mean, at least Gyth is relevant for being hated LOL)

Honestly, I would have been content with Bailey winning. I like Carter, but he came off as karaoke sometimes, and I thought that Bailey was interesting and a great country act! I would have liked a DeSz or Cami win, but I honestly would have been happy with Bailey winning.

24 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I thought that Bailey was interesting

I mean, I like Bailey enough, but even though I was more familiar with Carter's song choices, I found Bailey to be more karaoke-sounding than him.

Jim probably had the strongest night last season, but that's not really saying much. I think S17 had a decent finale, everyone but Katie had two good performances (ik there are some Katie stans but for me she had nothing memorable that night). I don't think I could decide between the three, maybe a little edge to the R's because Jake's duet with Kelly carried the night for him. S16 was messy besides Maelyn. I'm not a hardcore Maelyn stan as many on here and I wasn't really impressed by her original but she easily takes this poll. Duet and cover song were genuine near perfection.