Does Anyone Have Spoilers From Older Seasons?

ikwonic

1 hour ago, ikwonic said:

Do we know anything about S18's taping order? There was some weird editing in the last night of auditions.

In Kailey Abel's audition, Kelly said that she didn't turn since "a lot of us have only one spot left", meaning that one or some of the teams still had maybe 2 spots left, while others had only one. Nick and Kelly both outwardly said they only had one spot left when she auditioned, and after Kailey left they showed Blake saying his team was full, implying that he also only had one spot when Kailey auditioned.

This would imply that John still had at least 2 spots left on his team when Kailey auditioned, which goes against how the producers ended up editing things, as Cedrice was the only person aired that John got after Kailey.

Theoretically, Kailey also might not have been Blake's last team member either and he might've had 2 spots left when she auditioned as well.

Seems like including that quote from Kelly was a bit of a slip up on the editors part and I wonder how the last night of auditions actually went down.

Brittney Allen might have been John’s second to last member and may have auditioned after Kailey.

1 hour ago, Anybody354 said:

Brittney Allen might have been John’s second to last member and may have auditioned after Kailey.

I was thinking that too! I watched her audition though, and Nick mentioned that he still had 2 spots left when Brittney auditioned though (Anders and Kevin), so I guess it can't be her. I guess that would just leave Zan, Zach, or Darious since those are the only other Team John members that Blake didn't turn for?

8 hours ago, ikwonic said:

I was thinking that too! I watched her audition though, and Nick mentioned that he still had 2 spots left when Brittney auditioned though (Anders and Kevin), so I guess it can't be her. I guess that would just leave Zan, Zach, or Darious since those are the only other Team John members that Blake didn't turn for?

If that’s the case, then either one of the people you listed auditioned after Blake’s team filled up or Kailey was not Blake’s last member or all of the coaches only had one spot.