Does Anyone Have Spoilers From Older Seasons?

ikwonic

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

Anyways, Davon was really respected here by most people until the lives started. Chris was “just there”, I don’t recall any haters or supporters (almost everyone loved his finale performance though)

Pretty much this. There were a lot of people who said that Chris was no competition for Davon, especially in the playoffs. Davon fell hard in the lives though, and IDF was well aware of that. 

Also looking back at YouTube views, S13s views WERENT that high tbh. It’s pretty close to how auditions of S20 views were. I guess there was an uptick in S15 and S16 and S18

Edited by jus.vshn

7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Also looking back at YouTube views, S13s views WERENT that high tbh. It’s pretty close to how auditions of S20 views were. I guess there was an uptick in S15 and S16 and S18

S17-S20’s views are terrible compared to S13. Most auditions now have trouble making it to 1M but back then it was a given for every audition to reach that.

I think they have been slowly and consistently decreasing, but next season might change that (at least the first episodes)

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I expect 10M+ for the audition in which Ariana inevitably sings with a contestant.

Tate's audition has 15M+ & he sang with Nick. Imagine the views for a contestants that sings with Ariana!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I expect 10M+ for the audition in which Ariana inevitably sings with a contestant.

Speaking of contestants with high views due to singing with their coach, we didn´t know Tate´s fate at first, but we assumed he was a lock for the lives given him being a mini Nick basically. I thought Roderick was screwed when I first saw the pairing.

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

S17-S20’s views are terrible compared to S13. Most auditions now have trouble making it to 1M but back then it was a given for every audition to reach that.

Lol S18 views were better than S13 views lol and S20 is just slightly worst than S13s. I read the thread the old thread and it’s views weren’t as high as S18s

Just now, Misirlou said:

Speaking of contestants with high views due to singing with their coach, we didn´t know Tate´s fate at first, but we assumed he was a lock for the lives given him being a mini Nick basically. I thought Roderick was screwed when I first saw the pairing.

Yup, I thought the same. Nick seemed to like him so I thought he'd blindly go with his mini-Nick, but I was pleasantly surprised when he picked Roderick, who won the knockout pretty clearly for me.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

YT views are likely to explode next season, at least the audition ones that have Ariana in the thumbnail.

Definitely the leak will also get good views as well. There will definitely be an uptick in views next season and ig follower increases

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Definitely the leak will also get good views as well. There will definitely be an uptick in views next season and ig follower increases

The leak is likely to sing with Ariana(I´m sure they´ll make her do that with at least one contestant), and then will join her team. 

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

3nSGTb4.png

here are the views from S13…

Don't knockouts (even the ones with two performances) rarely reach 1M nowadays (well after the season is over)? This is while the season isn't even over and they already have three performances with over 1M views.

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Don't knockouts (even the ones with two performances) rarely reach 1M nowadays (well after the season is over)? This is while the season isn't even over and they already have three performances with over 1M views.

Lol S20 has 1 KO over 1M. And I’m sure S18 had several KO that went over 1M. 

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol S20 has 1 KO over 1M. And I’m sure S18 had several KO that went over 1M. 

that's one knockout that contains two performances (thus, the views for corey and ryleigh's kos would be pooled together). as opposed to three separate knockouts that contain one performance. if you consider the sum of the views for the knockout pairings of s13, there'd surely be way more than 3 (which is still greater than 1 anyway).

Just now, QueenCami said:

that's one knockout that contains two performances (thus, the views for corey and ryleigh's kos would be pooled together). as opposed to three separate knockouts that contain one performance. if you consider the sum of the views for the knockout pairings of s13, there'd surely be way more than 3 (which is still greater than 1 anyway).

Lol I’m not saying that S20s views are better than S13s you know 😂😂 

40 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

3nSGTb4.png

here are the views from S13…

Those aren’t up to date. Brooke reached at least 10 M iirc (Pretty sure Chloe and Addison also had way more than that)

Edited by Daillon

I remember Chloe's KO reaching 5.4 M at some point, and I think it was higher than that when it was taken down from the YT channel

Unrelated, but I also remember Kyla's KO being around 4.2 M

Edited by AliXRose

12 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I remember Chloe's KO reaching 5.4 M at some point, and I think it was higher than that when it was taken down from the YT channel

Unrelated, but I also remember Kyla's KO being around 4.2 M

I think it reached 5M and Brynn surpassed 6M.

Also Krik Jay reached 8M views on his KO. I think that was the highest since Jordan.

Also, Chris B had 7.7 or 7.8.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1