Most Shameless Bus Attempts

FloorWax

Shawn Sounds IS. HE KILLED A Song for Your and they give him BRUNO?

Zan singing Camila (I hated this because it was OBVIOUS that Cam would win). TMH singing OneRepublic. 

And Joana in the lives, mainly...

3 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Shawn Sounds IS. HE KILLED A Song for Your and they give him BRUNO?

Zan singing Camila (I hated this because it was OBVIOUS that Cam would win). TMH singing OneRepublic. 

And Joana in the lives, mainly...

despite the bad song choice, joana still did pretty well imo

• Like 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

despite the bad song choice, joana still did pretty well imo

oh yeah, but I don't understand why that song. She sang The Weeknd, Panic, Sia, Bebe Rexha

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Grey_Raine said:

Then, he basically got told that he had no chance of beating his teammate Tessanne for the win.

And still, it took ten more seasons for most people to realize that Adam loves to throw his contestants under the bus 🙄

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

And still, it took ten more seasons for most people to realize that Adam loves to throw his contestants under the bus 🙄

He was more subtle about it till then.😑

15 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Real life footage of Barrett Baber still making the Finale despite getting a completely out-of-left-field song choice and opening the Semifinals:

See...I don't recall it that way.  More like Santa giving me a Rolex for Christmas and then him telling me, "Sorry....I should have checked it twice. That was supposed to got to 608 Maple St not 600 Maple St....I'ma need that watch back."  😢

Do we think Katrina Cain got bussed, or did she genuinely pick "Don't Let Me Down" as her first choice song to fit within her preferred genre of 'electro-pop'?

5 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

Do we think Katrina Cain got bussed, or did she genuinely pick "Don't Let Me Down" as her first choice song to fit within her preferred genre of 'electro-pop'?

Honestly I don’t even think her performance was bad, Blake picked contestants after they gave way worse performances

12 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

5 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Honestly I don’t even think her performance was bad, Blake picked contestants after they gave way worse performances

I don't think she picked it. And if she did, I'll still defend her because I blindly defend my favorites :wub:

But, I actually did think it wasn't great. Instead of listening to that version, bless your ears with Vanessa's ICONIC blind audition:

• Like 2