istersay

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Agenator333 said:

Gihanna was really good too!!

Literally everyone else tho...

Gihanna was cracked af yea, as a Corey stan I am now very worried for him as shes was pretty close to him tonight.  I wouldnt be surprised if people thought she was better tho I didnt 

• Like 1

Just now, Anonnymoose said:

Gihanna was cracked af yea, as a Corey stan I am now very worried for him as shes was pretty close to him tonight.  I wouldnt be surprised if people thought she was better tho I didnt 

As a Gihanna stan, I thought Corey and Gihanna both did super excellent (as you can see, they were my top 2 of the night, tentatively). I placed Corey a bit higher cause I think his song was riskier and it paid off. I hope they both get through through some combination of the CS + WC.

Just now, QueenCami said:

As a Gihanna stan, I thought Corey and Gihanna both did super excellent (as you can see, they were my top 2 of the night, tentatively). I placed Corey a bit higher cause I think his song was riskier and it paid off. I hope they both get through through some combination of the CS + WC.

Yea same neither of them deserve to go home after those performances but then again neither does anyone on team Blake.  Team Legend and Nick are gonna be pretty bad in wildcards so its really between Kelly and Blake for that

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

How do you feel about Corey and Pete's chances as of now?

Corey's chances >>>> Pete's chances.

And this is without viewing Pete's performance yet. The standing O's were the tipping point for me. 

It's gonna be a razor-thin margin between Corey and Gihanna's chances for CS. With Ryleigh and Rachel doing well, I hope Kelly will take a chance on Corey and save him. He's no threat to her TCO anyway.

So for old time's sake, I just checked Live Pop Bars and got the following:

335  Pete Mroz, We Belong (The Voice Performance)

336  Jordan Matthew Young, Gold Dust Woman (The Voice Performance)

That's it.