AI 19 ● Coldplay Songbook & Mother's Day Dedication ● Discussion

istersay

3 minutes ago, aaronjudge said:

i am glad all the Casey haters were proven wrong good luck till next week.

...She's the overwhelming IDF favourite this season?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Thank god lol. Seriously thought Casey was a goner.

I would have switched Caleb with Hunter, but Caleb did better tonight so it’s fair, and I don’t think Hunter had anything else to show

We're on the same page. Arthur leaving was the only "must" for me, and Caleb did better this week so even though Hunter might've had a slightly better portfolio over the course of the show, it wasn't by enough.

7 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

You were saying @Elliott and @sublymonal? 😘

TELL IT. (!) 

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol yeah I'm not watching. I just saw Coldplay night in the corner and I was like gurl what???

Lmaoo I thought so. :haha: It was a chore of a theme to get through LOL. 

As always it was fun watching the show and posting with you all. ❤️ I'm sad about Hunter, but I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor. 😭 Have a good one guys and until next week. :mcwave:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

TELL IT. (!) 

I mean I literally said I had no idea who was leaving, that was just my gut feeling based off how the Idol results usually go. :dead:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ShortstopVM said:

Grace and Willie are through. And that's the show for tonight, everyone! :stud:

Barack Obama Sunglasses GIF

Lmaoo yeah as soon as they were called safe I didn't care what else happened. :haha: 

8 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Top 3 of Casey Willie Grace please

YESS please! (!) 

Am not a Casey hater! I just don't always think she picks the best songs for a competition. That being said, a Grace, Casey and Willie (or MAYBE Chayce) final 3 is ideal for me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

...She's the overwhelming IDF favourite this season?????

Lmao yea I was like.... where is the hate for her? I never seen it lol.

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Apparently us recognizing it was an off night for her = us all being haters, lmao.

:haha: 

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I mean I literally said I had no idea who was leaving, that was just my gut feeling based off how the Idol results usually go. :dead:

Oooh hahah I understand. :haha:  

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Did you really just quote three of my posts? :dead:

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I've seen more Grace hate than I have Casey.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Did you really just quote three of my posts? :dead:

~I'm obsessed with you!1!1!1!1!~ 

LMAO I didn't even realize I did that. :dead: 

13 minutes ago, hazuki said:

Samee. :haha: 

10 minutes ago, hazuki said:

Meh not really in my experience. Grace is more digestible. Like she's the go-to for people who don't feel strongly about anyone else. She's sings the ballads and hits the high notes we are used to. She's the pop/R&B female contender that IDF can usually get behind. I just don't think she has a vocal fanbase the way Casey does. It's kind of the same thing with Willie I feel. 

Casey, I think, is more polarizing. A lot of people that really love her and a lot people that are just straight up not a fan. In a lot of the ranking threads, she can go from people #1 to near the bottom for others. 

Honestly IDF is very peaceful nowadays. Back in the day, these boards were a war-zone. I remember season 10 lmao.

11 minutes ago, joe14 said:

Meh not really in my experience. Grace is more digestible. Like she's the go-to for people who don't feel strongly about anyone else. She's sings the ballads and hits the high notes we are used to. She's the pop/R&B female contender that IDF can usually get behind. I just don't think she has a vocal fanbase the way Casey does. It's kind of the same thing with Willie I feel. 

Casey, I think, is more polarizing. A lot of people that really love her and a lot people that are just straight up not a fan. In a lot of the ranking threads, she can go from people #1 to near the bottom for others. 

Honestly IDF is very peaceful nowadays. Back in the day, these boards were a war-zone. I remember season 10 lmao.

I didnt start lurking IDF until during the later Fox era seasons, but one thing I wouldve loved to see is the reaction to Pia's elimination 💀

• Like 1

Just now, m1key said:

I didnt start lurking IDF until during the later Fox era seasons, but one thing I wouldve loved to see is the reaction to Pia's elimination 💀

It was absolute CHAOS and mayhem here that night. :dead:  Me included. :haha: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, m1key said:

I still watch that elimination to this day and I still get annoyed... 

37 minutes ago, Shasta357 said:

Am not a Casey hater! I just don't always think she picks the best songs for a competition. That being said, a Grace, Casey and Willie (or MAYBE Chayce) final 3 is ideal for me.

Yeah I LOVE Casey (see signature lol), but I was scared for her. Better a bad week now than later though, I guess. 

2 minutes ago, m1key said:

Lmao I remember everyone coming at Haley cause I think she did a nervous laugh when Pia got eliminated and people turned that into she was laughing at Pia going home 💀That's how petty it was. 

Everyone is pretty respectful nowadays. We say our piece and move on. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Shasta357 said:

I think I'd have to go with Casey/Chayce/Willie, or maybe Casey/Chayce/Grace but I don't think Grace has really been choosing the best songs for her. It even showed tonight when Chris Martin had to talk her into going with the other of the two songs she was considering. ...Yeah, actually, I've got to go with Casey/Chayce/Willie. Willie's just too consistent, he might be the best pure vocalist although Casey's catching up.

I still want Casey to win, but I wouldn't mind getting yet another WGWG if it was Chayce Beckham. He's my type of artist too.