AI 19 ● Coldplay Songbook & Mother's Day Dedication ● Discussion

istersay

My secret conspiracy theory is the person that they give the pimp spot to can afford to get 5% less votes or so and still survive, so I think Hunter will be fine. 

My guess is Casey/Grace which. Is not at all what I want to happen but. It’s America. 

1 minute ago, Shasta357 said:

I wish you were my teacher. ❤️

I think the reason for my high grades is that I'm grading on a scale of C = really bad, B = meh/okay, A- = pretty good!, A = great!, A+ = excellent.

C would be the average person singing, though it should probably instead be the average singer singing.

Just now, sublymonal said:

My secret conspiracy theory is the person that they give the pimp spot to can afford to get 5% less votes or so and still survive, so I think Hunter will be fine. 

My guess is Casey/Grace which. Is not at all what I want to happen but. It’s America. 

I hope you’re wrong about grace. Casey is a good singer , just not my cup of tea, so I won’t be that upset if she leaves. 

Just now, xfactor22 said:

He is a WGWG who went last. Vote anyways, but I don’t know how’d he be in danger 

Going last isn't really a benefit. The vote literally closes like 30 seconds after he finishes. :dead:

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Hmmm I sadly feel like Hunter and Casey are in danger. :( Still hoping for at least one (or both) of Arthur and Caleb to go.

I think overall Casey had the worst night. Not vocally, obviously, but both of her songs were polarizing enough that it may cost her votes.