Drag Race Down Under

*Chris

1. Elektra - yay for her getting a win this week!

2. Kita - the NZ girls have been the beacon of hope in this trainwreck of a season.

3. Etc - really glad to have their voice in the workroom during the discussion. Overall I came out enjoying them.

4. Maxi - the lip-sync was pretty good! Overall fun.

5. Art - still doing ok but kinda lost her this week.

6. Karen - I’ve found her to be consistently pretty underwhelming since Snatch Game.

7.  Scarlet - GTFO

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I didn't even notice that there wasn't an untucked this week until I saw it on reddit. Oh, to be a fly on the wall for that 

It was allegedly edited out of the episode because Art and Etc Etc continued to call Scarlet out.

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

untouched? Untouched? DO you think they will lip sync Untouched? Do you think they'll do Untouched? Untouched?? Maybe Untouched? A chance for Untouched? Untouched???

Okay but let’s not act like 4ever wouldn’t slay as a lip sync. 

18 hours ago, Elliott said:

It was allegedly edited out of the episode because Art and Etc Etc continued to call Scarlet out.

Yes, someone that was 26 at the time should know better, no doubt. I think there comes a point where you've made your point and if the person is open to/willing to or has changed, why continue to rake them over the coals? I believe the show handled it perfectly. 

The fact is that Ru was more outraged over a damn H&M dress than this.  That's the problem.  I also don't think Ru would have addressed it if Scarler didn't mention it in the werk room - that's another problem as the images were online. 

And Ru also thought a piss commercial went too far, but didn't seem to think that doing blackface did not go far enough.  

The matter is that Scarlet did not only do blackface, she did cultural appropriations of other minority groups notably aboriginals - it was more than just one incidence. 

I do believe people can learn and grow but the ''upbringing'' excuse that these people have needs to stop - I grew up in a small town of 1,200 white people and everyone I knew growing up knew that blackface was a no go. 

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 3

I really loved this episode! I was sad to see the eliminated queen go in general as I really liked her personality. She was sweet. 

I’ll do the ranking this time! 

1. Scarlet 💓

2. Elektra 

3. Art 

4. Karen 

5. Kita 

I would rather Scarlet Adams left.  But I am fine with Maxi leaving.  Kita earned that win though!  There are 2 episodes left?  I have no thoughts on who could win at this point.  Scarlet has most wins, but a win from her I feel would disappoint everyone.  Elektra has a good underdog story, I think most would like that, but I don't see it.  Kita or Karen would be my guess at this point.

1. Karen from Finance

2. Elektra Shock

3. Art Simone

4. Kita Mean

5. Maxi Shields

6. Scarlet Adams

It’s sad that Maxi left and especially against Scarlet. Scarlet did fantastic in the lip-sync so I can’t be too mad.

01. Elektra

02. Karen

03. Kita

04. Scarlet

05. Art

Love that we got a "Better the Devil You Know" lip-sync, even if it still feels a little weird to have the Dannii/Kylie songs after they both made that guest appearance. But at least we got them. :haha:

1. Elektra - Continuing her underdog run :wub:

2. Kita - Killed it this week, a deserved win!

3. Maxi - I came to enjoy her these past couple weeks, I do think this was a fair finish for her now however.

4. Art - I expected more this week but not so bad I suppose.

5. Karen - Meh.

6. Scarlet - I mean, credit where it's due she turned the lip-sync, but obviously will not change my opinion of her presence on this season.

I'm sad there's only two episodes left. I know it's an unpopular opinion (but welcome to my life lol), I really enjoyed the season though!