Drag Race Down Under

*Chris

I do not get these critics and judges. 

I thought Elektra was one of the strongest, this week. Thank god she stayed.

I am not here for Scarlet Adams. 

Elektra reading Scarlet and ETC in confessional gave me life! 

Elektra being in the bottom 2 was totally ridiculous, although honestly was kinda worth it just to see her body another lip-sync. She killed that.

Sad to see Coco go, I think Maxi and Karen were the weakest overall in the challenge and that would have been my bottom 2. I thought she held her own well in the lip-sync but Elektra really dominated it for me.

1. Anita

2. Elektra

3. Etcetera

4. Coco

5. Kita

6. Maxi

7. Karen

8. Scarlet

Edited by *Lily

I’m so confused by the judging. I didn’t instantly love Drag Race Canada so I wanted to give this a few episodes but I could genuinely go without seeing the rest of the season and feel as if I haven’t missed out on anything. It’s an absolute sh*t show.

01. Etcetera

02. Elektra

03. Anita

04. Karen

05. Scarlet

06. Coco

07. Maxi

08. Kita

• Like 1

We really just traded the Snatch Game winner for the Snatch Game loser.... and for what? They never gave any reason whatsoever why Art was back??? They didn't even really talk about it????????????? Just like "whoops, here you go, the person who went home in episode 2 is now back. Anyway..."

And all that drama just for Scarlett to win again...????

Also I'm beyond over Etc. now. She was really pressed about that half-assed robe that Derrick Barry could have hemmed together. She wrapped some curtains around her waist and was upset that she was in the bottom LOL bye

Edited by FrogLenzen

12 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

We really just traded the Snatch Game winner for the Snatch Game loser.... and for what? They never gave any reason whatsoever why Art was back??? They didn't even really talk about it????????????? Just like "whoops, here you go, the person who went home in episode 2 is now back. Anyway..."

Because he was one of their pre-season finalists. 🍵 

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Because he was one of their pre-season finalists. 🍵 

Yeah, she did seem like one of the more put-together of the bunch, despite the awful awful Snatch Game. Did RuPaul just like.... forget all that and accidentally send her home??? Like, you had the chance to keep her and you said sashay away. 

Or maybe the Down Under producers whispered it to RuPaul after the fact. "Pssst... you weren't supposed to send that one home.." Like how the producers during the commercial break told RuPaul and Michelle that Elektra was playing one of Catherine O'Hara's CHARACTERS on Snatch Game, and not just playing Catherine O'Hara. During the in person judging they read Elektra for filth but once the queens were backstage they basically said "oh yeah, she was playing a character and I guess it was okay"

Edited by FrogLenzen

I for one am happy art is back.  That said, many of these queens came off super unlikable this week.  Also I hate a Karen Anita bottom 2.  Etcetera could have gone, and we would have been all the better for it.

1. Art Simone - loved her outfit, my favorite of the week.  Second challenge now I feel she should have won.

2. Elektra Shock - loved her this week!

3. Karen from Finance - still obsessed with the name.  Solid lip sync.

4. Anita Wiglet - sad to see her leave, she was super likable. 

5. Maxi Shield - stepped up this week, keep up the good work!

6. Kita Mean - don't care for her.

7. Scarlet Adams - also really unlikable this week, the outfit was good, but like no thanks.

8. Etcetera Etcetera - I really disliked her this week, go home please.

Oof this season... really is just not good.

Really sucked to see Anita go, I was enjoying her the most and thought up to this week she was performing strong. Doesn't really feel right to see her go so soon!

I am actually glad to see Art come back, but cmon I'm sure there's some way they could have made it look a little less..well, rigged? :dead: While I do want to see more of her she was the deserving boot on Snatch Game so it definitely feels a bit unfair, that being said I agree with the judges that she'll probably have some better luck than previous returning contestants who got eliminated quickly. Seeing Scarlet 'has done blackface and been culturally insensitive on numerous occasions' Adams getting her second win in a row is highly concerning too.

Anyway, pulling for Elektra and her underdog story now.

1. Anita

2. Elektra

3. Kita

4. Maxi

5. Art

6. Etcetera

7. Karen

8. Scarlet

6 hours ago, *Lily said:

Seeing Scarlet 'has done blackface and been culturally insensitive on numerous occasions' Adams getting her second win in a row is highly concerning too.

Apparently the clip of RuPaul saying they need to address something on the runway next week is a segment on Scarlet’s racism. But knowing Ru/this show, I have no faith in it being anything more than performative to shut the fans up.

• Like 1

1. Anita Wig'let - Super bummed to see her go. I thought EtcEtc should've been in the bottom two over her, too. :/ 
  2. Elektra Shock - Team Underdog
  3. Kita Mean - Default ranking?
  4. Art Simone - Default ranking?
  5. Maxi Shield - I haven't really cared for what she's done so far but she doesn't have a racist past so she lands here.
  6. Etcetera Etcetera - Not coming across the best in the edit, but her reading herself on Twitter made me laugh.
  7. Karen From Finance - Meh.
  8. Scarlet - So this it what S12 would've been like had they not edited out SP.

They make Canada's judging look like A+. 

I don't mind that Art is back because I love Art, but I am sure they could have figured another way with no problems. 

1. Elektra : Just love her.
  2. Anita Wig'let : Will miss her - shouldn't have went home as I loved her outfit.
  3. Art Simone : Loved her outfit this week, and probably the biggest competition to Scarlet so I am here for it. 
  4. Etcetera Etcetera: I absolutely love her still, but this week's attitude was not it.
  5. Kita Mean : Indifferent - should have been in bottom over Anita.
  6. Karen from Finance : I don't mind her but she ain't no saint.
  7. Maxi Shield : Constantly forget that she's there.
  8. Scarlet : Discount!Aquaria who doesn't deserve three wins, and hope she gets called out for her past. 

1. Scarlet Adams ❤️ 

2. Elektra Shock

3. Etcetera Etcetera 

4. Art Simone 

5. Karen From Finance

6. Kita Mean

7. Maxi Shield 

I-...  The season is just not it. 

1. Elektra : Underdog, easily my favourite of the season. And happy for her to get a win. 
  2. Art Simone: Here by default, I guess. 
  3. Etcetera Etcetera: Do love their drag & don't think they should have been in the bottom or eliminated.
  4. Kita Mean: Here by default, I guess.
  5. Karen From Finance: Here by default, I guess.
  6. Maxi Shield: Forget that she exists.
  7. Scarlet Adams: I wish to forget her existence on this season. "I was young when I did it".... you were 26 🙂.  Honestly, next! 

01. Elektra Shock - Literally saving this season from being a complete dumpster fire.

02. Kita Mean - Literally saving this season from being a complete dumpster fire.

03. Art Simone - Default ranking.

Etc. Etc. - They were growing on me. Props for calling Scarlet out. Karen should’ve been in the B2 over them tbh.
04. Karen From Finance - Meh. 

05. Maxi Shield - Who?

06. Scarlet Adams - Trash. 

Those commercials were kinda nasty.

1.  Art Simone

2. Elektra Shock - get that win, best of the week!

3. Karen form Finance - i really enjoyed the runway

4. Kita Mean

5. Maxi Shields

6. Etcetera Etcetera - blah

7.  Scarlet Adams - don't like her

I’m very glad Ru addressed the controversy but handled it in an even-handed way. I won’t bother with the ranking as Scarlet is my favorite, I enjoyed the episode greatly and I’m proud of Elektra for finally having a great moment.