Who’s getting Bussed in the Playoffs?

VoiceFan!

rad bus GIF

The wheels on the bus go round and round! All through.......

Pete, Jordan, Andrew, Zae, Ryleigh

Just what I think, for all we know Cam and Kenzie could get weak songs to try to level the playing field(TPTB doesn't like predictable results so often)

• Like 1

Just now, FloorWax said:

They could definitely turn someone's earpiece down.

However, a singer experienced enough could survive something like that. Myracle Holloway comes to mind.

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to Who’s getting Bussed in the Playoffs?
2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Some voices just don’t project well on that stage when they go live. We’ll find out who they are on Monday. 

you mean next Monday, there's still that annoying af road to lives episode.

• Like 1

Kelly - This is a tough one because I think they want a Kenzie/Corey top 2, but I can see them bussing anyone on the team. I feel like Zae's the most likely candidate since he's new and it's already a stacked team. Gihanna's also very possible. Zae > Gihanna > Corey > Kenzie in terms of likeliness

John - It's probably gonna be either Pia or Zania. I think because Zania's been more consistent throughout the whole competition, they'll give it to Pia. I don't know how exactly how the producers feel about Ryleigh, but if they want to dispose of her, then they can just bus her easily. I think Victor's who they might be pushing for John's finale spot (even though it should be Zania) Ryleigh > Pia > Zania > Victor

Nick - Another tough one. I don't see them targeting Dana because... well she's Dana. Andrew could be bussed but at the same time, I don't see him as a massive threat so maybe they'll just leave him alone. I don't know what they'll give Rachel or Jose, but Rachel doesn't feel like the one that they'll bus here. Thinking Andrew > Jose > Rachel > Dana

Blake - Jordan. Anna probably won't need a bus - minivan just won't like her. Cam is safe, Pete will probably be fine. Jordan > Anna > Pete > Cam

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

I think Pia might sing reggae in the POs. Not really a bus but considering who votes... It would be a good way to “bus her without bussing her” if that makes any sense.

I totally see that happening. And it might be for the better, if that's the kind of music Pia wants to do post-show, especially if John doesn't plan to save her (since, then she'll be eliminated singing what she prefers).

• Like 2

On 4/29/2021 at 12:25 AM, FloorWax said:

However, a singer experienced enough could survive something like that. Myracle Holloway comes to mind.

I remember Maelyn having a problem with the earpiece during the Rihanna song she performed and it was amazing either way. 

Actually, it comes to mind that since she's deaf in one ear and the earpiece broke at the other, she probably wasn't listening much while singing during that performance. 

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I would have said that if they wanted to bus Kenzie, give him bro country. After his KO, that probably won't work.

Similarly, giving Pete a modern singer-songwriter-ish pop song to try for his KO to try and get rid of him backfired, so he’d also be tricky to bus without making it obvious.

Hopefully, nobody gets bussed, but if they do it’s most likely going to be a “subtle” bus where a song that seems like it should work doesn’t.

Edited by VintageVoice

18 hours ago, Spurrious said:

mmmm...just a helpful reminder....sometimes singing live is it's own bus.

15 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Plus the mic tricks TPTB has at their disposal. 

True True GIF by Debby Ryan

17 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Pete Mroz sings Shawn Mendes’ "There’s Nothing Holding Me Back" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2021

Personally, I think "Wuthering Heights" by Kate Bush would work better for him.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Kenzie Wheeler belts on Cardi B and Megan Thee Horse Girl's "WAP" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2021

Kenzie Wheeler tosses his mullet and checks his nails on Lizzo's "Good As Hell" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2021

• Haha 6