Rank the Top 16 + 4WKO contenders (S20)

Dai

23 minutes ago, peachfuz said:

i'm not michael slezak but i can definitely try to be! i'm a girlboss! also i honestly don't dislike anyone this year i just have more problems with some people than others lol

20. Emma Caroline (Team Blake - Possible 4Way KO Winner)

Country girl has a pleasant tone when she isn't being eaten alive by her nerves, but hasn't really had an opportunity not to in the competition yet. Not to say she isn't talented–she is plenty, after all!–but, in the span of three rounds, she's gone from unremarkable --> overshadowed --> shakier than a Jenga tower on its last legs. And that's all in the prerecorded rounds. I just don't think she's really ready yet, you know?

Suggested Song Choice: "Follow Your Arrow" (Kacey Musgraves)

19. Devan Blake Jones (Team Nick - Possible 4Way KO Winner)

Had the potential to be a serious breakout R&B contender, but hasn't really had an opportunity to show us that level of vocal proficiency just yet. His audition was good but definitely could've been better, and his Knockout performance was the equivalent of a Claritin pill too big to be swallowed; a song that required him to go big or go home, yet certainly didn't see him doing the former. Despite being older (and, I would argue, far more experienced) than Caroline, I reckon Devan is kind of stuck in the same boat as her vocally for me–talented, certainly seasoned, but not all there yet. Dude could be a real contender with a little more preparation (and, I would hope, a more solidified repertoire of suitable song choices.).

Suggested Song Choice: "Every Moment" (Jodeci)

18. Andrew Marshall (Team Nick)

I certainly raised an eyebrow or two after his explosive delivery of "Adore You" against Raine Stern earlier in the competition, but his "I Won't Give Up" was a little too overwrought in the delivery for the emotional "oomph" to really come through. I honestly can't tell if I want the dude to tone it back or amp it up most of the time, because it honestly feels like he struggles in both departments. I like the dude, but he needs to stabilize his vocal affections a bit and settle on a style that works.

Suggested Song Choice: "Shelter" (Ray LaMontagne)

17. Anna Grace (Team Blake)

Her indie ballad-ified turnaround of "If I Die Young" was daring, inventive, and pretty impressive on a vocal standpoint, despite a few rough patches here and there. Unfortunately, she's coming off the heels of a rough-around-the-edges audition and an underwhelming battle, and, at this point, 1 great performance out of 3 isn't gonna necessarily cut it. That said, I also reckon she might be in a good place with the help of a new coach. We'll see where Blake's guidance takes her–and if it takes her from where she is now to an unexpected contender. 

Suggested Song Choice: "People Help The People" (Birdy)

16. Carolina Rial (Team John - Possible 4Way KO Winner)

Carolina hits each and every note she sings with the force of a flaming cannonball; that is, powerful, but not always accurate, and certainly not always necessary. Her cover of "Anyone" a few weeks back was emotionally potent and demanding, but it's easy for someone at her age to wrangle so much heart into one performance that the grip on the technicals of the performance itself loosens and slips away. She hasn't fallen so far that it's been a serious problem, but, if she wins the 4-way (which she honestly has a shot at, given the emotionality of her performance), she's gotta learn to tone it down. Pull in the reins, and we've got a breakout contender.

Suggested Song Choice: "Bird Set Free" (Sia)

15. Jordan Matthew Young (Team Blake)

A perfectly good, gritty country boy who certainly knows how to turn in a quality performance when he really needs to. Like Anna Grace, however, it took him a little bit to turn in a performance that I could genuinely say impressed me. I think he's certainly got a shot at Top 9, but there's gotta be a way to stick out from the crowd a little bit more, right? He's got some stiff competition, both on his team and off–Pete Mroz is more compelling, Cam is more technically impressive and engaging as a performer, and Kenzie proved far sooner that he's got the chops to be this season's country runaway. Where does that leave Jordan if he doesn't bring the heat next week?

Suggested Song Choice: "Wild Horses" (The Rolling Stones)

14. José Figueroa Jr. (Team Nick)

I actually quite like José–he's a compelling performer, absolutely capable as a vocalist, and he knows how to strike a balance between restraint and way too freaking much! when it matters. Only problem is he hasn't really fully shone since his audition. Between a battle where he probably should have lost and a montaged knockout with an unpleasant behind-the-scenes moment stuffed behind TPTB's closet door, we haven't seen the José that was so eclectic and bombastic in his audition. I'd love to see the guy regain some of that mojo. 

Suggested Song Choice: "Fall On Me" (A Great Big World)

13. Ryleigh Modig (Team John)

As a fairly big fan of the teen (hey, us queer musicians gotta be there for each-other!), I can say with confidence that Ryleigh has one of the most interesting, fluttery voices left in the competition, and it's an instrument that can absolutely blossom in the right situation. "Use Somebody", however–and I may get some flack for this one–was a big step in the wrong direction. I'm absolutely ecstatic that she's still in the competition, but homegirl needs to refocus herself with a performance that'll harken back to what was so magical about her first two showings this season.

Suggested Song Choice: "cellophane" (fka twigs)

12. Rachel Mac (Team Nick)

Not unlike Anna or Jordan, I went from unenthused to impressed in the span of Rachel's performances between her Battle and Knockout, respectively. The difference is, replace impressed to freaking floored, because Rachel turned in one HELL of a performance last week. Nick's coaching has done her incredibly well, it seems. I'm still not completely convinced that she has the chops to take the victory–I think her singing live will be massive in determining that–but if she can perform at the level she did with "Foolish Games", she could be a surprise finalist, and a deserving one at that. Plus, we've had much worse country-adjacent teenage girls do really well on the show before.

Suggested Song Choice: "Breathe" (Faith Hill)

11. Pete Mroz (Team Blake)

To me, Pete's performance capabilities generate as much excitement for me as a good ol' fashioned game of football–something I really, really want to be excited about, but I just can't for the life of me. That's not to say Pete's untalented–far from it, the guy's got some serious pipes! And, like it or not, the dude has been far more consistent vocally than a handful of artists I otherwise vastly prefer to him (hence his higher placement). To me, the guy has everything except the song choice down; give us a song he can really blow out of the water (no, Blake, Lewis Capaldi is not gonna cut it!) and let his excellent tone, impressive range, and overall likability as a person carry him forward. He needs that moment, though.

Suggested Song Choice: "Dancing On The Waves" (We the Kingdom)

10. Savanna Woods (Team Kelly - Possible 4Way KO Winner)

Although she's arguably rougher around the edges than some of her compatriots still in the competition, there's no denying that Savanna is the most unique vocalist still around at this point, which immediately makes her all the more compelling. And, given the right song and the right amount of energy, she can really kill it onstage. While I do worry if her style can translate well live, I genuinely think she could be the first 4-way winner to leave a genuine dent in the competition if she wins–and if she gets a song that lets her cut loose completely, where "Zombie" and even "Black Hole Sun" didn't. We saw her 50% during the knockouts, I think–let's go a little further. 

Suggested Song Choice: "Uninvited" (Alanis Morissette)

9. Pia Renée (Team John)

Pia is another installment in the, "I didn't really care for them at first but holy freak their knockout was complete fire and now I wanna see more!" series of contestants this season, placing higher for just being that good on "What The World Needs Now". Still, I do worry how much the incongruence with her typical genre and her best performance may affect her song choices moving forward. Reggae, while great, may not do her any favors with Minivan, whereas Pia's proficiency in emoting through ballads may not be where she leans towards in her comfort zone. If she doesn't move in the direction of her knockout, I don't think a straight arrow towards reggae is gonna do her good. Girl's got an excellent instrument–I just wonder if it'll be played to the right tune.

Suggested Song Choice: "Forgive Them Father" (Lauryn Hill)

8. Gihanna Zoë (Team Kelly)

Easily the winner of the, "Most Improved" batch of contestants this season, I cannot believe how much I warmed up to Gihanna after her tepid audition. And yet, her "Glitter in the Air" may have been one of my favorite performances this season thus far. The improvement, already, is insane! If she can move past her over-inflections and choose a song that doesn't make me feel like I'm eating a slice of bread dipped in water (in other words, soppy as soppy can be), I really believe she can take the competition into her own hands.

Suggested Song Choice: "Light Me Up" (Ingrid Michaelson)

7. Kenzie Wheeler (Team Kelly)

A little fun fact about me: I don't warm up to country artists on this show very fast, especially the pimped ones. Hell, Ben Allen was one of my favorites last year and I wasn't even convinced on him until the Playoffs. So it says a lot about Kenzie when I say I was hooked on him from the Battles onwards. The dude's got some serious pipes, and, correct me if I'm wrong, but a shocking amount of stage presence. I think he's a genuine threat to take the whole thing, and he doesn't have to try very hard to do it. Can't say I would be heartbroken if he did.

Suggested Song Choice: "The Dance" (Garth Brooks)

6. Victor Solomon (Team John)

Baritone representation is important, and Victor is an excellent signifier of such. My man's shown so many different faces throughout the competition that, if I were his girl, I'd think twice about any sweet nothings he'd whisper into my ear. All joking aside, Victor's instrument is flexible, well-handled, and smooth as silk at the best of times, and his lineup of performances thus far proves it. The fact that he can't go wrong on tender intimacy OR entertaining energy says a lot about his abilities as an artist, especially on a show where doing the same thing every time is usually not considered ideal.

Suggested Song Choice: "Dance With My Father" (Luther Vandross)

5. Dana Monique (Team Nick)

The type of performer who could hit me with a truck, and I wouldn't even be mad about it. Dana is a force to be reckoned with; no one brings the energy and power quite like she has, especially in her take on "Nutbush" a few weeks ago. While I do worry her lack of restraint thus far may end up being a weakness of hers in the long run, I also acknowledge that her voice is a weapon that she knows how to wield, and, unlike artists such as Andrew and José, her style doesn't necessarily demand all that much in terms of restraint. Still, holding back a little bit might be nice... as long as she still knows how to cut loose as she has before.

Suggested Song Choice: "I Can't Stand the Rain" (Ann Peebles)

4. Zae Romeo (Team Kelly)

Do I quite understand why IDF scrunches up their snowflake-sniffing noses every time this dude is mentioned as a contender? Not really, considering how much he really is. This is an artist whose vocal seeps with the passion of a raw storyteller, and not missing a beat (or a note) while doing so. He's shown power, he's shown range, and I'll be damned if he hasn't shown an ability to reinvent (see "Electric Love"). While I do worry his team may be a little stacked at the moment (I sincerely hope that doesn't mess with his chances too badly, mind you), he's proven himself enough as a multifaceted vocalist where I believe he has a genuine shot.

Suggested Song Choice: "Fragile" (Labrinth)

3. Zania Alaké (Team John)

Zania, quite honestly, is nothing short of stunning. Very few artists on this show have shown quite as much poise as she has in her run, a fact so beautifully reinforced in her near-flawless Knockout performance. She's got a voice that refuses to quit! And while yes, it's true that African-American women rarely get what they deserve on this show, Zania has already proven herself to be in a class by herself as a singer. And I'm more than willing to put my eggs into her basket if it means she has a shot at the finale.

Suggested Song Choice: "Song for You" (Leon Russell)

2. Corey Ward (Team Kelly)

Lemme tell you, the second I found out the dude was singing a Sleeping At Last song (well, cover), it was over. This dude was on my snowflake radar in an instant. Not that it was hard for him in the first place–Corey, like Zae, brings a beautiful mixture of emotional drive and technical flawlessness wherever and whenever he sings, and "Already Gone" was enough to make him a serious contender for a lot of people. Could he be the first (televised) reject to win the show? I genuinely think that, as long as Kelly doesn't pull the rug under him and give him a song choice on the competency level of Cami Clune with "The Joke", we could be leaning towards "Yes". Honestly, the only thing stopping him on his team is Kenzie, who may generate a little more hype for Minivan as a country artist. Still, there's no denying this dude's artistry.

Suggested Song Choice: "One More Light" (Linkin Park)

1. Cam Anthony (Team Blake)

Control. Power. Range. Emotion. Creativity. Looks. Arrangement. Dramatics. I mean, come on, y'all. How does one cover three completely different genres in three rounds and perform them all flawlessly? How do you shape runs as seamless as the ones he has sewed. How does an R&B artist beat a country artist on a country duet? Cam Anthony is a freaking anomaly and I am absolutely enthralled by him. This is the rare "I want Team Blake to win" scenario I've been waiting for for a looong time. And, as long as they don't freak it up, I think that future might be a few weeks away.

Suggested Song Choice: "Grandma's Hands" (Bill Withers)

I swear I thought I was reading Slezak at one point, analogies and all. I do disagree with you on a few placements, but very well detailed and explained. No joke, you might need to consider reviewing the performances next week if you don´t mind.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, peachfuz said:

i'm not michael slezak but i can definitely try to be! i'm a girlboss! also i honestly don't dislike anyone this year i just have more problems with some people than others lol

20. Emma Caroline (Team Blake - Possible 4Way KO Winner)

Country girl has a pleasant tone when she isn't being eaten alive by her nerves, but hasn't really had an opportunity not to in the competition yet. Not to say she isn't talented–she is plenty, after all!–but, in the span of three rounds, she's gone from unremarkable --> overshadowed --> shakier than a Jenga tower on its last legs. And that's all in the prerecorded rounds. I just don't think she's really ready yet, you know?

Suggested Song Choice: "Follow Your Arrow" (Kacey Musgraves)

19. Devan Blake Jones (Team Nick - Possible 4Way KO Winner)

Had the potential to be a serious breakout R&B contender, but hasn't really had an opportunity to show us that level of vocal proficiency just yet. His audition was good but definitely could've been better, and his Knockout performance was the equivalent of a Claritin pill too big to be swallowed; a song that required him to go big or go home, yet certainly didn't see him doing the former. Despite being older (and, I would argue, far more experienced) than Caroline, I reckon Devan is kind of stuck in the same boat as her vocally for me–talented, certainly seasoned, but not all there yet. Dude could be a real contender with a little more preparation (and, I would hope, a more solidified repertoire of suitable song choices.).

Suggested Song Choice: "Every Moment" (Jodeci)

18. Andrew Marshall (Team Nick)

I certainly raised an eyebrow or two after his explosive delivery of "Adore You" against Raine Stern earlier in the competition, but his "I Won't Give Up" was a little too overwrought in the delivery for the emotional "oomph" to really come through. I honestly can't tell if I want the dude to tone it back or amp it up most of the time, because it honestly feels like he struggles in both departments. I like the dude, but he needs to stabilize his vocal affections a bit and settle on a style that works.

Suggested Song Choice: "Shelter" (Ray LaMontagne)

17. Anna Grace (Team Blake)

Her indie ballad-ified turnaround of "If I Die Young" was daring, inventive, and pretty impressive on a vocal standpoint, despite a few rough patches here and there. Unfortunately, she's coming off the heels of a rough-around-the-edges audition and an underwhelming battle, and, at this point, 1 great performance out of 3 isn't gonna necessarily cut it. That said, I also reckon she might be in a good place with the help of a new coach. We'll see where Blake's guidance takes her–and if it takes her from where she is now to an unexpected contender. 

Suggested Song Choice: "People Help The People" (Birdy)

16. Carolina Rial (Team John - Possible 4Way KO Winner)

Carolina hits each and every note she sings with the force of a flaming cannonball; that is, powerful, but not always accurate, and certainly not always necessary. Her cover of "Anyone" a few weeks back was emotionally potent and demanding, but it's easy for someone at her age to wrangle so much heart into one performance that the grip on the technicals of the performance itself loosens and slips away. She hasn't fallen so far that it's been a serious problem, but, if she wins the 4-way (which she honestly has a shot at, given the emotionality of her performance), she's gotta learn to tone it down. Pull in the reins, and we've got a breakout contender.

Suggested Song Choice: "Bird Set Free" (Sia)

15. Jordan Matthew Young (Team Blake)

A perfectly good, gritty country boy who certainly knows how to turn in a quality performance when he really needs to. Like Anna Grace, however, it took him a little bit to turn in a performance that I could genuinely say impressed me. I think he's certainly got a shot at Top 9, but there's gotta be a way to stick out from the crowd a little bit more, right? He's got some stiff competition, both on his team and off–Pete Mroz is more compelling, Cam is more technically impressive and engaging as a performer, and Kenzie proved far sooner that he's got the chops to be this season's country runaway. Where does that leave Jordan if he doesn't bring the heat next week?

Suggested Song Choice: "Wild Horses" (The Rolling Stones)

14. José Figueroa Jr. (Team Nick)

I actually quite like José–he's a compelling performer, absolutely capable as a vocalist, and he knows how to strike a balance between restraint and way too freaking much! when it matters. Only problem is he hasn't really fully shone since his audition. Between a battle where he probably should have lost and a montaged knockout with an unpleasant behind-the-scenes moment stuffed behind TPTB's closet door, we haven't seen the José that was so eclectic and bombastic in his audition. I'd love to see the guy regain some of that mojo. 

Suggested Song Choice: "Fall On Me" (A Great Big World)

13. Ryleigh Modig (Team John)

As a fairly big fan of the teen (hey, us queer musicians gotta be there for each-other!), I can say with confidence that Ryleigh has one of the most interesting, fluttery voices left in the competition, and it's an instrument that can absolutely blossom in the right situation. "Use Somebody", however–and I may get some flack for this one–was a big step in the wrong direction. I'm absolutely ecstatic that she's still in the competition, but homegirl needs to refocus herself with a performance that'll harken back to what was so magical about her first two showings this season.

Suggested Song Choice: "cellophane" (fka twigs)

12. Rachel Mac (Team Nick)

Not unlike Anna or Jordan, I went from unenthused to impressed in the span of Rachel's performances between her Battle and Knockout, respectively. The difference is, replace impressed to freaking floored, because Rachel turned in one HELL of a performance last week. Nick's coaching has done her incredibly well, it seems. I'm still not completely convinced that she has the chops to take the victory–I think her singing live will be massive in determining that–but if she can perform at the level she did with "Foolish Games", she could be a surprise finalist, and a deserving one at that. Plus, we've had much worse country-adjacent teenage girls do really well on the show before.

Suggested Song Choice: "Breathe" (Faith Hill)

11. Pete Mroz (Team Blake)

To me, Pete's performance capabilities generate as much excitement for me as a good ol' fashioned game of football–something I really, really want to be excited about, but I just can't for the life of me. That's not to say Pete's untalented–far from it, the guy's got some serious pipes! And, like it or not, the dude has been far more consistent vocally than a handful of artists I otherwise vastly prefer to him (hence his higher placement). To me, the guy has everything except the song choice down; give us a song he can really blow out of the water (no, Blake, Lewis Capaldi is not gonna cut it!) and let his excellent tone, impressive range, and overall likability as a person carry him forward. He needs that moment, though.

Suggested Song Choice: "Dancing On The Waves" (We the Kingdom)

10. Savanna Woods (Team Kelly - Possible 4Way KO Winner)

Although she's arguably rougher around the edges than some of her compatriots still in the competition, there's no denying that Savanna is the most unique vocalist still around at this point, which immediately makes her all the more compelling. And, given the right song and the right amount of energy, she can really kill it onstage. While I do worry if her style can translate well live, I genuinely think she could be the first 4-way winner to leave a genuine dent in the competition if she wins–and if she gets a song that lets her cut loose completely, where "Zombie" and even "Black Hole Sun" didn't. We saw her 50% during the knockouts, I think–let's go a little further. 

Suggested Song Choice: "Uninvited" (Alanis Morissette)

9. Pia Renée (Team John)

Pia is another installment in the, "I didn't really care for them at first but holy freak their knockout was complete fire and now I wanna see more!" series of contestants this season, placing higher for just being that good on "What The World Needs Now". Still, I do worry how much the incongruence with her typical genre and her best performance may affect her song choices moving forward. Reggae, while great, may not do her any favors with Minivan, whereas Pia's proficiency in emoting through ballads may not be where she leans towards in her comfort zone. If she doesn't move in the direction of her knockout, I don't think a straight arrow towards reggae is gonna do her good. Girl's got an excellent instrument–I just wonder if it'll be played to the right tune.

Suggested Song Choice: "Forgive Them Father" (Lauryn Hill)

8. Gihanna Zoë (Team Kelly)

Easily the winner of the, "Most Improved" batch of contestants this season, I cannot believe how much I warmed up to Gihanna after her tepid audition. And yet, her "Glitter in the Air" may have been one of my favorite performances this season thus far. The improvement, already, is insane! If she can move past her over-inflections and choose a song that doesn't make me feel like I'm eating a slice of bread dipped in water (in other words, soppy as soppy can be), I really believe she can take the competition into her own hands.

Suggested Song Choice: "Light Me Up" (Ingrid Michaelson)

7. Kenzie Wheeler (Team Kelly)

A little fun fact about me: I don't warm up to country artists on this show very fast, especially the pimped ones. Hell, Ben Allen was one of my favorites last year and I wasn't even convinced on him until the Playoffs. So it says a lot about Kenzie when I say I was hooked on him from the Battles onwards. The dude's got some serious pipes, and, correct me if I'm wrong, but a shocking amount of stage presence. I think he's a genuine threat to take the whole thing, and he doesn't have to try very hard to do it. Can't say I would be heartbroken if he did.

Suggested Song Choice: "The Dance" (Garth Brooks)

6. Victor Solomon (Team John)

Baritone representation is important, and Victor is an excellent signifier of such. My man's shown so many different faces throughout the competition that, if I were his girl, I'd think twice about any sweet nothings he'd whisper into my ear. All joking aside, Victor's instrument is flexible, well-handled, and smooth as silk at the best of times, and his lineup of performances thus far proves it. The fact that he can't go wrong on tender intimacy OR entertaining energy says a lot about his abilities as an artist, especially on a show where doing the same thing every time is usually not considered ideal.

Suggested Song Choice: "Dance With My Father" (Luther Vandross)

5. Dana Monique (Team Nick)

The type of performer who could hit me with a truck, and I wouldn't even be mad about it. Dana is a force to be reckoned with; no one brings the energy and power quite like she has, especially in her take on "Nutbush" a few weeks ago. While I do worry her lack of restraint thus far may end up being a weakness of hers in the long run, I also acknowledge that her voice is a weapon that she knows how to wield, and, unlike artists such as Andrew and José, her style doesn't necessarily demand all that much in terms of restraint. Still, holding back a little bit might be nice... as long as she still knows how to cut loose as she has before.

Suggested Song Choice: "I Can't Stand the Rain" (Ann Peebles)

4. Zae Romeo (Team Kelly)

Do I quite understand why IDF scrunches up their snowflake-sniffing noses every time this dude is mentioned as a contender? Not really, considering how much he really is. This is an artist whose vocal seeps with the passion of a raw storyteller, and not missing a beat (or a note) while doing so. He's shown power, he's shown range, and I'll be damned if he hasn't shown an ability to reinvent (see "Electric Love"). While I do worry his team may be a little stacked at the moment (I sincerely hope that doesn't mess with his chances too badly, mind you), he's proven himself enough as a multifaceted vocalist where I believe he has a genuine shot.

Suggested Song Choice: "Fragile" (Labrinth)

3. Zania Alaké (Team John)

Zania, quite honestly, is nothing short of stunning. Very few artists on this show have shown quite as much poise as she has in her run, a fact so beautifully reinforced in her near-flawless Knockout performance. She's got a voice that refuses to quit! And while yes, it's true that African-American women rarely get what they deserve on this show, Zania has already proven herself to be in a class by herself as a singer. And I'm more than willing to put my eggs into her basket if it means she has a shot at the finale.

Suggested Song Choice: "Song for You" (Leon Russell)

2. Corey Ward (Team Kelly)

Lemme tell you, the second I found out the dude was singing a Sleeping At Last song (well, cover), it was over. This dude was on my snowflake radar in an instant. Not that it was hard for him in the first place–Corey, like Zae, brings a beautiful mixture of emotional drive and technical flawlessness wherever and whenever he sings, and "Already Gone" was enough to make him a serious contender for a lot of people. Could he be the first (televised) reject to win the show? I genuinely think that, as long as Kelly doesn't pull the rug under him and give him a song choice on the competency level of Cami Clune with "The Joke", we could be leaning towards "Yes". Honestly, the only thing stopping him on his team is Kenzie, who may generate a little more hype for Minivan as a country artist. Still, there's no denying this dude's artistry.

Suggested Song Choice: "One More Light" (Linkin Park)

1. Cam Anthony (Team Blake)

Control. Power. Range. Emotion. Creativity. Looks. Arrangement. Dramatics. I mean, come on, y'all. How does one cover three completely different genres in three rounds and perform them all flawlessly? How do you shape runs as seamless as the ones he has sewed. How does an R&B artist beat a country artist on a country duet? Cam Anthony is a freaking anomaly and I am absolutely enthralled by him. This is the rare "I want Team Blake to win" scenario I've been waiting for for a looong time. And, as long as they don't freak it up, I think that future might be a few weeks away.

Suggested Song Choice: "Grandma's Hands" (Bill Withers)

you should just go ahead and replace Charlie Mason lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I swear I thought I was reading Slezak at one point, analogies and all. I do disagree with you on a few placements, but very well detailed and explained. No joke, you might need to consider reviewing the performances next week if you don´t mind.

yeah I think you should totally make your own thread for your reviews next season or even just starting playoffs

• Like 3

1. Corey Ward

2. Gihanna Zoe

3. Andrew Marshall

4. Pia Renee

5. Ryleigh Modeigh

6. Dana Monique

7. Cam Anthony

8. Carolina Rial

9. Zania Alake

10. Anna Grace

11. Savanna Woods

12. Zae Romeo

13. Jose Figueora Jr.

14. Rachel Mac

15. Victor Solomon

16. Kenzie Wheeler

17. Devan Blake Jones

18. Jordan Matthew Young

19. Emma Caroline

20. Pete Mroz 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BrokenHearted said:

1. Corey Ward

2. Gihanna Zoe

3. Andrew Marshall

4. Pia Renee

5. Ryleigh Modeigh

6. Dana Monique

7. Cam Anthony

8. Carolina Rial

9. Zania Alake

10. Anna Grace

11. Savanna Woods

12. Zae Romeo

13. Jose Figueora Jr.

14. Rachel Mac

15. Victor Solomon

16. Kenzie Wheeler

17. Devan Blake Jones

18. Jordan Matthew Young

19. Emma Caroline

20. Pete Mroz 

Me at Pete's placement vs. me at Corey's placement
39osmx.png

Edited by Teraginn
  • Haha 11

Based on their body of work so far

1. Cam Anthony

2. Corey Ward

3. Zania Alake

4. Dana Monique

5. Zae Romeo

6. Rachel Mac

7. Savanna Woods

8. Kenzie Wheeler

9. Pete Mroz

10. Gihanna Zoe

11. Anna Grace

12. Victor Solomon

13. Pia Renee

14. Ryleigh Modig

15. Andrew Marshall

16. Jordan Matthew Young

17. Jose Figueroa Jr

18. Carolina Rial

19. Devan Blake Jones

20. Emma Caroline

Conclusions: I like most of these acts and Team Kelly is very stacked

• Like 1

Personal rankings, ofc. There are some contestants that I think are technically better than those ranked above them, but just not my type. 

1. Cam Anthony

2. Gihanna Zoe

3. Ryleigh Modig

4. Savanna Woods

5. Victor Solomon

6. Rachel Mac

7. Jordan Matthew Young

8. Zania Alake

9. Carolina Rial

10. Anna Grace

11. Pia Renee

12. Dana Monique