• Tamara Jade (S19)
    • Alicia Keys and Kelly Clarkson (S14)
    • Wé McDonald (S11)
    • Braiden Sunshine (S9)
    • Judith Hill (S4)
    • Dez Duron (S3)

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I love Gwen’s reactions in this one! :heartbounce:

She looks like this scientist whose some major scientific experiment finally worked out LOL (that "it's happening!" part) it's so adorable and hilarious at the same time 😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I love Gwen’s reactions in this one! :heartbounce:

18 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

She looks like this scientist whose some major scientific experiment finally worked out LOL (that "it's happening!" part) it's so adorable and hilarious at the same time 😂

Yeah, she loves her teen singers for sure! Braiden had a moment here, imo; I actually thought this was very good. 

Also, I don't love Cam's that much in comparison to some of his other performances? His tone sounds a little different here, I think? Almost as if his voice isn't as full as it was in, for example, his PO.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mercfan3 said:

Tbh, I’m actually not sure that Adam is a better singer than Cam (crazy to even think about).

Adam obviously has more power, and can sustain a note better..but he can’t do the runs that Cam can do. And I do think they might actually close range wise, given Cam’s falsetto and ability to sing very deep. (Adam’s range is bigger in the chest voice)

I’ve said it 100 times..I wish we had more performances from Cam to know..

Cam has great power in his chest voice and he can sustain high notes.

Watch this, 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJPlLFtAeMf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I think Adam's range is bigger in balanced mix/heady mix. "Born to be wild" and "Play that funky music" clearly show that. Cam did hit a note in that register too but it was just for a short time and only once(right after the scatting in Feeling Good) but, with that said Cam is just as good as Adam when it comes to Chest voice and even better in runs/riffs.

Edited by Hamza Tufail