DIANA: 3

QK: 4

CHRIS: 8

DEREK: 9

MEGAN: 9

ALEX: 10

REI: 10

CHRIS

Always had a love & hate relationship with John - both during the airing of the series and during a rewatch. But he's a character that was certainly needed to help move the story forward.

DEREK

Maybe one of the most frustrating characters on television lol. DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO hahahaha I still say that all the time

ALEX

So I didn't know what to do with Locke because of that dumbass MIB/Locke plot twist after he dies. Does that count as Locke or as MIB? I'm counting it as Locke and it's a reason for me to rank him last because that was stupid. I did like him the first few seasons though!

REI

I remember John annoying me most of the time. Also there was bad John Locke which was even worse I think.

9. CHARLIE PACE

f5df6ba9a757f18aa3038cf6748868ebbef879ee.gifv

1536657776-ezgifcom-video-to-gif-8.gif?resize=480:*

DEREK: 5

QK: 7

REI: 7

DIANA: 8

MEGAN: 8

ALEX: 9

CHRIS: 9

DEREK

Such a sweet character but I bumped him down a bit because he's not it the show much after Season 3

REI

I remember liking Charlie a lot. Iconic death 😢

ALEX

The first time I watched LOST I loooooved Charlie and I was a mess when he died. The second time...he was weirdly controlling of Claire and kinda shitty to her. He acted like he was Aaron's father even though he wasn't and generally was lowkey abusive, but they didn't really do enough to redeem him and make me believe he deserved to be with Claire & Aaron. I also still don't really get his death, like couldn't he have just left and then closed the door...?

CHRIS

His death episode still destroys me, but as a character, he's not one of my favourite.

8. CLAIRE LITTLETON

500full-claire-littleton.jpg

Jv27.gif

QK: 3

ALEX: 5
DIANA: 6

MEGAN: 7

REI: 9

CHRIS: 10

DEREK: 10

ALEX

She really wasn't a big character at all, but I always had a soft spot for her. She kinda disappeared during the messy seasons, which was relatable to me.

REI

I remember not caring when she was brought back.

CHRIS

Always enjoyed Claire but I feel indifferent about Claire, after all these years, so ranking her here.

DEREK

She annoyed me a lot.

7. SAYID JARRAH

tumblr_mfv2untwKL1qbe123o1_500.gif&ehk=yT9Y9LCxccl9zyAz54Hlh2I4sKgvZq0jKjenTznre2g=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

pplGw=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

ALEX: 2

CHRIS: 3
QK: 5
DEREK: 6

REI: 8

DIANA: 9

MEGAN: 10

ALEX

Killing Sun, Jin, and Sayid in the same episode was a hate crime, no further questions. Also him being with Shannon in the end and not Nadia........a Choice.

CHRIS

I am unsure about people's feeling about Sayid but he's one of my favourite - I am hoping that he can surprise.

REI

I remember liking Sayid. I remember there was also evil Sayid, and I think I liked it.

6. BENJAMIN LINUS

c5c35d10da3e7487990be5250701b34314541bd4.gif

lPVV3hT.gif

DEREK: 3

ALEX: 4

MEGAN: 5

CHRIS: 6

REI: 6

DIANA: 7

QK: 9

DEREK

One of the more complex characters on the show

ALEX

I've always gotta root for the villain! Ben was a fun villain for a couple of seasons, and then he was a bit of a rootable antihero. Ben watching Alex die and telling her he doesn't love her to save her...heartbreaking. I actually didn't think he would make it to the end because IDF doesn't always appreciate villains, but he's a lot more complex of a character than that and I'm so happy he did make it to the end.

CHRIS

Like John Locke, I always had a love & hate relationship with him but unlike John, I found myself to have a greater appreciation for him upon rewatch.

REI

I remember liking Ben a lot.  Iconic villain!

5. DESMOND HUME

PlayfulFinishedAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_njfx64CxYW1so5g28o2_500.gif

CHRIS: 2
DEREK: 4

MEGAN: 4

REI: 5

ALEX: 6

QK: 6

DIANA: 10

CHRIS

A king!

DEREK

The Constant.

REI

I remember liking Desmond a lot. King of having the best centric episodes!

ALEX

I'm pretty neutral on Desmond, but I lean towards liking him. And he's responsible for The Constant so major brownie points there.

4. KATE AUSTEN

6S8i.gif

R60b35788d80ccdcd2bb73b6a7a78ba02?rik=6DtvFyZrTuWPqQ&pid=ImgRaw 

QK: 1

CHRIS: 4
DIANA: 4

REI: 4

MEGAN: 6

DEREK: 7

ALEX: 8

CHRIS

I actually never minded Kate as a character - I found to have more appreciation for Kate upon a rewatch.

REI

I remember liking Kate a lot except for whenever they tried Jack&Kate to happen 🙂

DEREK

I don't have a lot of great memories of this character, mostly because Jack was bringing her down hahaha

ALEX

I never decided whether I have the issue with Kate or Evangeline Lilly. However, I do like my entire top 7 so I'm fine with ranking her here. She invented Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss.

3. SUN-HWA KWON

9e8e5f30600c9c4b441ccbb3e132384ee77359b5.gifv

tumblr_n6mi0s1c9O1qez005o1_500.gif

ALEX: 1
DEREK: 2

REI: 2

MEGAN: 3

DIANA: 5

CHRIS: 7

QK: 10

ALEX

I mean, duh. Sun and Jin are the best things about LOST. Any centric episodes about them...automatic bangers. Sun is a perfect angel who deserved the world, and really didn't need to die three episodes before the end for literally no reason.

DEREK

I love her. Yes, her story was intertwined with Jin of course, but he was not nearly as compelling of a character.

REI

I remember loving Sun and Jin (robbed!!!) a lot, and they were my favorite couple.

CHRIS

I like Sun but I can't really bring myself to rank her any higher.

2. JAMES "SAWYER" FORD

tumblr_n35klksxlA1qhub34o1_500.gif

297ad66331cd61eb489563ec9f8bd769.gif

DIANA: 2

MEGAN: 2

QK: 2

REI: 3

CHRIS: 5

ALEX: 7

DEREK: 8

REI

I remember loving Sawyer a lot and I am also shallow.

CHRIS

I like Sawyer - just not as much as the one above him so he's ranked here.

ALEX

The #problematicfave. I pride myself on not buying into redemption arcs for toxic men..........but the Juliet & Sawyer relationship did That so here we are.

1. JULIET BURKE

tumblr_os6c1qwAA31tepjebo1_500.gif

tumblr_nn8gkh0C731un394lo2_r1_500.gif

CHRIS: 1
DEREK: 1

DIANA: 1

MEGAN: 1

REI: 1

ALEX: 3

QK: 8

CHRIS

Queen!

DEREK

An amazing, compelling character with a great actress. Her character's introduction was iconic.. added a whole new layer of mystery. She played the mystery well. Her scene with the bomb at the bottom of the pit is a moment that stayed with me for a very long time. I was like HIT THE BOMB!!! HIT IT!!!!!!! SMASH THE BOMB!!!!!!!! JULIETTTTTTTT

REI

I remember loving Juliet and I was shipping hard when she and Sawyer ended up being together.

ALEX

I've got my money on a Juliet win (if not Sawyer) and it would be so deserving. Juliet came onto the show late, but instantly charmed me and made me a fan. Also Juliet's introduction is one of the greatest character introductions ever.

Maybe I am clueless but I did not expect a Juliet win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has always been my favorite but when the show was on the air I never found other Juliet stans to talk to. I honestly expected Sun to take this easily and I would have been thrilled with Sun as well, but this is a great surprise. I'm in love with IDF right now lol :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1