TV Characters Rankdowns (One Tree Hill)

Steven_

2. RACHEL GREEN

w2ireQY.gif

ezgif.com-optimize-9.gif&ehk=t6UnBvEnSqF1uvWcpolxnXpzCG9BLx45pRyoAcH%2BRp4=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

VICTORIA: 1
WALLACE: 1 

ZOEY: 1

GIGI: 2

REI: 2

SOLA: 2 

STEVEN: 2

LILY: 3

MEGAN: 3

DIANA: 4

DEREK: 5

JC: 7

WALLACE

I always really loved Rachel and would consider her my favorite of the cast. I found her to be fun, hilarious and I was always drawn to her storylines. Not to mention, she's also gorgeous and I may have crushed on Rachel sooo that could have helped too. :giggle::wub: 

STEVEN

Rachel is definitely one of my favorite Friends characters, so I'm happy to see her in our Top 2. Rachel is the character that goes through the most growth throughout the series. She starts off as the spoiled and self-centered girl with the rich parents, but she becomes more independent. She's a great friend to the others as well. While Rachel may not have been the funniest one compared to characters like Phoebe, Chandler, or Joey, she brought a lot of heart to the show. She was still funny in her own way too though! The Ross and Rachel relationship was a central part of the show too. I understand why people didn't like them together and called the relationship toxic, but I admit I was glad when they ended up together for good by the finale. Rachel was beautiful and sweet, and Jennifer Aniston was the perfect person to portray her (I actually think all six Friends were perfectly cast though). I love Rachel, and she's definitely worthy of a spot in our Top 2.

DEREK

I can't believe I put her this low. Ask me again another day and she'd be #1 or #2

JC

Other than Ross, she was the least likable of the main 6, she got better as the seasons went on, but part of her annoyingness probably was caused by Ross blech, he was legit the worst, so glad he did not make the finale! Queen Megan and me taking care of business!

1. PHOEBE BUFFAY

60338d63abd178448704c5587c4143a0a0144106.gifv

tumblr_myosd8yz3S1qm9fxho1_500.gif&ehk=KcetBKPAxokgMo1F5fZzHmmlfW39B7UIAoHiqIl1p8w=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

DEREK: 1

GIGI: 1

JC: 1 

LILY: 1

REI: 1

SOLA: 1

STEVEN: 1

DIANA: 2

MEGAN: 2

VICTORIA: 3

WALLACE: 3

ZOEY: 6

DEREK

Queen, our winner

JC

If she does not get a perfect 1.0 rating, I will rage. She absolutely deserves it and no one else even comes close. Everything about her is just perfection and Lisa Kudrow plays her perfectly. Smelly cat is iconic and while Phoebe sometimes acts as clueless and dumb as Joey, you know she is sharp as a nail tack. Absolutely the STAR that we deserve and will forever cherish ❤️ She makes Friends an ultimate show that will last through time forever! I am forever grateful for Phoebe Buffay to give me endless laughs and joy!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611510670b980aab7ceb7759e664dc9a58ec8264821&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

STEVEN

Phoebe Buffay is my all-time favorite TV character, so I'm thrilled to see she won this mini rankdown by a landslide vote. Phoebe is so hilarious with her quirky and over-the-top personality. She's unapologetically herself, and the Friends moments that make me laugh the most are the ones with Phoebe. I've seen every episode of Friends countless times, but there are so many Phoebe moments that still make me laugh to this day. Some of my favorite Phoebe moments include her outbursts, such as when she first found out about Monica and Chandler ("Oh, my eyes! MY EYES!"), when she lost the Ms. Pac-Man game ("NOOO! YOU SON OF A B– !"), her birthday dinner ("Oh, for God's sake, Judy, pick up the sock! Pick up the sock! PICK UP THE SOCK!!"), when she fired Monica from being her wedding planner during the rehearsal dinner, when she was helping the charity accept donations during Christmastime ("I thought I told you to get out of here!"), the beeping fire alarm annoying her in The One Where They're Up All Night episode, and when she broke up the fight between Rachel and Monica ("All right, now I'm gonna kick some ass!!" "You know, if we were in prison, you guys would be like my b*tches. ^_^") :rofl:There are so many other moments and quotes that I could mention, such as when she went running with Rachel, her feud with the old lady in Las Vegas, her moments in The One With The Lottery episode, when she worked as an extra on Joey's soap opera ("Hang in there, man with eyepatch, your tray is coming!"), when she helped Chandler pick out an engagement ring ("We will give you $10"), when she practiced rehearing with Joey ("Fine, I'll do it without you! I don't need you or anyone else! I will make it on my own! You'll see! YOU'LL ALL SEE!"), her Regina Phalange alias, and her "Oh I wish I could, but I don't want to" quote. The One Where Everybody Finds Out episode is a top tier Phoebe episode too ("They don't know we know they know we know"). :haha: And of course there are all of her songs, including her most memorable one "Smelly Cat." Not only was Phoebe hilarious, but she had a lot of heart too (especially in the episode she gave birth to the triplets). I adore Phoebe, and Lisa Kudrow was the perfect choice to play Phoebe. She was brilliant in the role. I'm very happy Phoebe won this Friends mini rankdown.

WALLACE

I think Phoebe will be the obvious but deserving winner of this game, and I'm not mad about it if it comes true. I do love her and find her absolutely hilarious. I do think she's the funniest of the female Friends. And of course her "Smelly Cat" song is ICONIC.

Edited by Steven_

Rachel at #2. ❤️ Phoebe at #1. ❤️ 

A fantastic Top 2 there. I'm glad Rachel was able to make it all the way to 2nd. I knew Phoebe would win, and she certainly deserves to. I just put her 3rd as I felt I had to help Joey out (which didn't do much but still, lol). :haha: 

3 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

@*Wallace and I were in sync. ❤️❤️ @Zoey as well. ❤️

:wub: 

3 hours ago, totes4totes said:

Phoebe was my prediction to win. But I hoped Monica could at least get #2 over Rachel

I think Phoebe was all of our predictions to win. :haha: 

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

I thought Chandler was the most popular character. :dead:

On IDF???? :dead: 

3 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

@*Wallace and I had the same exact Top 2. 😘

Same Top 3. 😮 

Although Phoebe is my actual #2 and Joey is my actual #3. :haha: