TV Characters Rankdowns (One Tree Hill)

Steven_

I added the list of The Office characters to the front page. For those playing, let me know if there's anyone I'm missing (whether someone important or someone you just want included). I didn't include everyone, but I did add some fodder to have an even total of 50 characters.

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

I added the list of The Office characters to the front page. For those playing, let me know if there's anyone I'm missing (whether someone important or someone you just want included). I didn't include everyone, but I did add some fodder to have an even total of 50 characters.

I'll send you the HIMYM list if you need an even 50. ^_^

22 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Do you mean just Arrow characters? I feel like including the main cast from The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, etc. would be a lot. 😅

Lol I meant the Arrowverse as a joke :haha: cause I knew there were probably too many characters.

Although if we only consider the main roles and maybe some villains and is not too much, it could be done. I could make a list and send it to you if you wish.

But if is still it too much I would prefer Legends of Tomorrow instead of Arrow, aka the best Arrowverse show! 

• Like 1