Prediction (before performances): Who Will Win the 4WKO?

QueenCami

Prediction (before performances): Who Will Win the 4WKO?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win the 4WKO?

• Devan Blake Jones - Sign of the Times
    • Savanna Woods - Black Hole Sun
    • Carolina Rial - Anyone
    • Emma Caroline - Neon Moon

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I'm going for Carolina. Based on the knockout songs clip, I'd think that TPTB are angling for a Carolina win. Plus, her song provides her enough room to have a moment. 

Yeah, I think Carolina got the best song. I hope the camera catches her crying/getting emotional. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

I'm curious if you had to chose only one, who would it be 👀 ?

I’ve been debating that the entire day, since I will only be voting for one of them tonight. 👀 I also run both of their fan threads, so some *choices* are going to have to be made. :giggle:

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I’ve been debating that the entire day, since I will only be voting for one of them tonight. 👀 I also run both of their fan threads, so some *choices* are going to have to be made. :giggle:

LOL now I´m thinking about making a thread poll predicting "Who will BK vote for tonight"? lol

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I do think that TPTB might be opting for a Carolina win based on the promo video, but let´s see if it´s enough. 

After doing Lindsay dirty like that, they had no choice but to adhere to my request. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

What might be the best solution is just listening to them and seeing who you prefer. 

Yeah, that’s what I think I’ll do. Then again, I also listened to Julia and Taryn, and still voted for Taryn. :giggle:

• Haha 3

There's a difference between whom I want and the one I think will actually get it. 

I'll be again, making my case for Savanna. 

However, I believe she and Carolina might split the casual voter, a bit (if they are both good enough). 

And Emma will take it because of Blake's fans, no matter the quality of her performance. 

Edited by SNI2