S16 Poll (​​​​​​​I know this one will be loved)

Misirlou

S16 Poll   

54 members have voted

1. 1. Where does it rank for you?

• Amazing: 10/10
    • Great: 9/10
    • Good: 8/10
    • OK: 7/10
    • Subpar: 6/10
    • Bad: 5/10 or lower
  2. 2. Favorite Top 13 member (Since I know y"all are gonna pick Maelyn, choose her and also name your 2nd favorite in the comments)

• Maelyn Jarmon
    • Gyth Rigdon
    • Dexter Roberts
    • Andrew Sevener
    • Rod Stokes
    • Shawn Sounds
    • Carter Lloyd Horne
    • Kim Cherry
    • Mari
    • LB Crew
    • Jej Vinson
    • Oliv Blu
    • Celia Babini
  3. 3. Pick ONE person eliminated in the Playoffs (AKA The Bloodbath that season) that you would have brought to the Top 13.

• Matthew Johnson (Team Kelly)
    • Rebecca Howell (Team Kelly)
    • Presley Tennant (Team Kelly)
    • Abby Kasch (Team Kelly)
    • Domenic Haynes (Team Adam)
    • Kalvin Jarvis (Team Adam)
    • Betsy Ade (Team Adam)
    • Lisa Ramey (Team Legend)
    • Jacob Maxwell (Team Legend)
    • Jimmy Mowery (Team Legend)
    • Kendra Checketts (Team Blake)
    • Selkii (Team Blake)

Easy 2/10 Lmao. Maelyn was able to bring it up from the worst season to a only 2nd worst season ahead of Season 11.

You know us too well, Maelyn slaughters the fools. Although Rod/Mari deserve props too.

Presley I thought would have gotten a PV, if not Kelly's Save. 

• Like 1

I have complained about S14-15 and S19, but those were at least watchable. This one though... Idk what I would have done without Maelyn.

Not sure if it’s worse than S11, but it’s definitely below a 5 for me.

Picked Domenic in the 3rd poll. So robbed (wtf Adam)

Lower than 5/10 for sure, but at least it had good pre-lives. Maelyn is obviously my favorite of the Top 13, but I really liked Rod as well.

Domenic and Presley were the most robbed, but I chose Dom because he's fresher and more unique.

• Like 1

Definitely the weakest recent season we´ve had. I´ll give it a 6/10. The excessive Blake domination, the Cross Battles mess, the beggining of the dreaded short format, as a whole it was a mess. And its a shame because it had such a great set of blinds in my opinion, hence why it gets a 6 from me and not a 5.

Maelyn was not my favorite but she definitely was the most consistent. Rod was probably my personal favorite. I found Andrew and Dexter to be pretty good to.

I would have definitely brought Domenic to the Top 13. He probably could have been my overall favorite had he continued. I loved his blind and Playoffs performance.

1. Subpar, the only people I liked in the top 13 were Maelyn and Shawn (Mari and Oliv were cool too tho)

2. Maelyn 

3. Domenic, HM to Presley and Matthew 

Edited by B-B

1. Okay.  The Blinds were strong, and there were many good Battles, as well.  But the Cross-Battles and the non-team-quota Playoffs ruined it (though I still firmly enjoyed watching that man's mistake in the previous season come back to bite him in a VERY BIG way this season and watch his team be completely, systematically annihilated by the voters).

2. Maelyn.  Duh.  Though Shawn was a very close second to her, followed by Rod.

3. Matthew, with Presley getting the honorable mention.

Subpar, Maelyn carried the season. Of the top 13, I liked her, Mari, Shawn, and Rod the most.

The two most robbed in the playoffs would be Presley and Domenic - both of them should have gotten the coach save (voted for Domenic though since Mari also deserved to go through and Adam’s team didn’t have another way to get someone through since nobody got a PV, while at least on Team Kelly Rod got a PV so losing Presley stung a little less).