Which one of these season 20 finalists will win?

DaVoice

These are the final 4. If you disagree, you obviously need a reality check.   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Corey Ward
    • Kenzie Wheeler
    • Ryleigh Modig
    • Cam Anthony

Since you know everything and Ryleigh is able to make the Finale, Ryleigh wins with her awesome lesbian power! What a queen.....(To note, I mean no offense to the LGBT community)

Minivan be SHAKING tbh and she sings "Bad Romance" in the Finale to victory!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

2 of them are 99% sure finalists, 1 of them has a 70% chance of getting there, and the other one has no chance.

Pick your guesses.

Ryleigh and Corey are the sure finalists, Cam has a 70% shot, and poor Kenzie's got no chance :(

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I wanna say I think ghianna zoe should be included in this and I think she could be a huge dark horse too reach the voice show finale and I hope america see how good of a artist and singer she is and this should be the definition of the voice show a artist u can groom and pushed up and mentor too help her reach her full potential

7 hours ago, Doug1935 said:

I wanna say I think ghianna zoe should be included in this and I think she could be a huge dark horse too reach the voice show finale and I hope america see how good of a artist and singer she is and this should be the definition of the voice show a artist u can groom and pushed up and mentor too help her reach her full potential

Yes! Gihanna is going to snatch that Team Kelly PV! 

14 hours ago, DaVoice said:

So the peanut gallery believes Ryleigh will not make the finale, yet she’s still second in the voting. Who are we replacing Ryleigh with?

i voted for ryleigh ironically lol