The Good Looking Guys On The Voice

iloveadam

On 2/25/2023 at 11:03 AM, istersay said:

a couple posts in here were kind of spoilers since this season hasn't started yet, they will show up when he appears on the show :tasiawave:

okay posts are unhidden now

All about the Caleb (obvi) train, Corey Ward, and Avery Roberson

But are we all forgetting Mr. Micah Iverson and his eyes in their battle???

Also Jack Rogan, Ryleigh and Bekah (ehe)

Edited by Buhangin

13 minutes ago, Buhangin said:

Micah’s battle was 😩 😩

Too bad it went virtual, I mean obviously it was necessary but I needed more actual performances from him lol.

Also I think I said this in another thread but I feel like people always say “best personality” is like someone outgoing and funny, personally I liked more the way Micah presented himself.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 7:42 PM, Buhangin said:

Since none of you all know who I am in real life, I feel okay with saying that I have recently begun to realize that I’m not straight.

Corey is very attractive. I mean, these blue eyes are just something else. Jack is also very cute and handsome. He has one of the best smiles I’ve seen.

• Like 7

I'm gonna let my straight side assume command for a second and say... if you guys have seen the "Introducing the Playoffs Pass" video, Chloe Abbott looks stunning in her battles outfit.

Imma be honest none of the guys are really hitting for me this season :haha: unless you count Niall

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I'm gonna let my straight side assume command for a second and say... if you guys have seen the "Introducing the Playoffs Pass" video, Chloe Abbott looks stunning in her battles outfit.

Imma be honest none of the guys are really hitting for me this season :haha: unless you count Niall

At least my ears will enjoy this season, unlike some past seasons with good-looking guys

9 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I’ve been so attracted to niall this season 😭 ngl

• Like 1

On 4/1/2023 at 8:22 AM, Anybody354 said:

Since none of you all know who I am in real life, I feel okay with saying that I have recently begun to realize that I’m not straight.

Corey is very attractive. I mean, these blue eyes are just something else. Jack is also very cute and handsome. He has one of the best smiles I’ve seen.

Just stalked his insta a little and I see no lies 👀

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nytsch said:

Just stalked his insta a little and I see no lies 👀

Ikr?! I really like his tone so I was a fan of his, but I’ve begun to realize I was also internally thirsting over him 🤩.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Watching S7 for your winner write-ups, haven´t you? :haha:

Yep :haha: He’s definitely easy on the eyes, but he very much deserved to be eliminated where he was considering how his rival was doing. Craig’s writeup will be posted very soon, btw!

• 3 weeks later...