Jump to content

The Voice 20 ● Knockouts Pt 2 ● Discussion


istersay
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, kclarkson1323 said:

I don't know whats worse a mediocre country male that still gets the vote and ends up winning or a good country male that dominates.

Same thing...that seems to have been the theme for this show for many seasons.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Kenzie has awkward stage presence, but I think he’s coming off as likable here, which spells trouble for everyone else. 

Absolutely, his banter w Blake was funny and he seems like a cool person.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, David68 said:

Avery goes home

I'm good with it.  Several of us feared he'd be the country guy who dominates, and it took Blake and then Kelly dropping them to keep that from happening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Kenzie has awkward stage presence, but I think he’s coming off as likable here, which spells trouble for everyone else. 

They did him good with this whole package, including the performance itself. This was not the bus I initially expected when I first heard his song choice.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For everyone wondering why there was no steal, the steals were actually gone by then.  I think they were the first Knockout after this steals were gone.

Edited by Rodney
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Misirlou said:

They did him good with this whole package, including the performance itself. This was not the bus I initially expected when I first heard his song choice.

Getting the uptempo out of the way, as someone said before. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, QueenCami said:

Absolutely, his banter w Blake was funny and he seems like a cool person. It makes me want to root for him, even though I prefer others on Team Kelly.


I’ve already known he was a decent and likable guy from my recon. It’s another thing to be able to project that on TV, and it appears as though he can. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rodney said:

For everyone wondering why there was no steal, the steals were actually gone by then.  I think they were the first Knockout after this deals were gone.

I don't think a steal was deserved there, based on that sole performance. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...