The Voice 20 ● Knockouts Pt 2 ● Discussion

istersay

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Kenzie has awkward stage presence, but I think he’s coming off as likable here, which spells trouble for everyone else. 

Absolutely, his banter w Blake was funny and he seems like a cool person.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, David68 said:

Avery goes home

I'm good with it.  Several of us feared he'd be the country guy who dominates, and it took Blake and then Kelly dropping them to keep that from happening.

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Kenzie has awkward stage presence, but I think he’s coming off as likable here, which spells trouble for everyone else. 

They did him good with this whole package, including the performance itself. This was not the bus I initially expected when I first heard his song choice.

• Like 2

For everyone wondering why there was no steal, the steals were actually gone by then.  I think they were the first Knockout after this steals were gone.

Edited by Rodney

Just now, QueenCami said:

Absolutely, his banter w Blake was funny and he seems like a cool person. It makes me want to root for him, even though I prefer others on Team Kelly.

I’ve already known he was a decent and likable guy from my recon. It’s another thing to be able to project that on TV, and it appears as though he can. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rodney said:

For everyone wondering why there was no steal, the steals were actually gone by then.  I think they were the first Knockout after this deals were gone.

I don't think a steal was deserved there, based on that sole performance. 

• Like 1