Jump to content

Most Unique Contestant Every Season


FloorWax
 Share

Recommended Posts

Only criteria is uniqueness, but if you subconsciously take into account singing prowess, its fine.

 

S20: Raine Stern

S19: John Holiday

S18: Allegra Miles

S17: Will Breman

S16: Domenic Haynes

S15: Jake Wells

S14: Terrence Cunningham

S13: Addison Agen

 

HM's: Payge Turner, Katie Kadan, Thunderstorm Artis, Christiana Danielle, Noah Mac

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Only criteria is uniqueness, but if you subconsciously take into account singing prowess, its fine.

 

S20: Raine Stern

S19: John Holiday

S18: Allegra Miles

S17: Will Breman

S16: Domenic Haynes

S15: Jake Wells

S14: Terrence Cunningham

S13: Addison Agen

Agree with these, only I´d probably put Gean Garcia for S20, with Raine second.

 

For S12, I´d add Hunter Plake, S11 will go to Michael Sanchez (You can´t find that tone everywhere), and I while I don´t think S10 had anyone in particular I´d consider "unique", I´d say Adam Wakefield, a swift combination of country, blues, gospel and rock might come close in terms of the show solely. (Although we have Chris Stapleton outside of it). 

 

Also, perhaps not counting as unique, but pioneering, we only started having guitar heroes on the show since Laith Al Saadi came across.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree with the OP (except Allegra, probably would swap her with TStorm) so I’ll add some from the earlier seasons:

 

S4: Michelle/Sarah

S5: Holly Henry (I know there are many indie girls but I still haven’t heard a voice like hers)

S6: Ddendyl (same as Holly)

S7: Taylor Phelan

S8: Mia Z

S9: Amy Vachal

S10: Emily Keener

S11: Idk

S12: Hunter Plake

 

Edited by Daillon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Daillon said:

except Allegra, probably would swap her with TStorm

 

I knew someone would say this, and basically my explanation is that Allegra has such different phrasing tendencies and combined with her distinct tone, it makes her standout more than TStorm imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I though Joana Serenko and Julia Cooper (and Ryleigh too so far) did some very unique runs and had a fresh take on songs we’ve heard many times.

 

I don’t know if TMH is unique as an artist but still we didn’t see a lot of males like him on the show.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I though Joana Serenko and Julia Cooper (and Ryleigh too so far) did some very unique runs and had a fresh take on songs we’ve heard many times.

 

I don’t know if TMH is unique as an artist but still we didn’t see a lot of males like him on the show.

Her rendition of Alaska was a revelation for me. Her runs were probably the smoothest I've ever seen... and her tone is so beautiful. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Her rendition of Alaska was a revelation for me. Her runs were probably the smoothest I've ever seen... and her tone is so beautiful. 

S19 BA Top 3 for me (along with Cami and Kelsea), they deserved better !

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AliXRose said:

S19 BA Top 3 for me (along with Cami and Kelsea), they deserved better !

Literally almost identical to mine (though I have to dock you for misspelling Kelsie's name smh):
1. Cami

2. DeSz

3. Kelsie

4. Julia

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Literally almost identical to mine (though I have to dock you for misspelling Kelsie's name smh):
1. Cami

2. DeSz

3. Kelsie

4. Julia

Lmaooo I’m so confused right now I’ve seen it spelled 3 different ways recently but I know hers is Kelsie 👀 And yeah of course DeSz is in my top 4/5 (+Taryn)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Terrence C - S14 ❣

Sarah Grace - S15. I don't remember someone like her on the show

Julian King - S16. His BA was 👌👌👌 unique tone 

Katie Kadan - S17 👑

T-storm? - S18

Julia❤🥰 - S19

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...