♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ Team Grimmie ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ Christina Grimmie Fan Thread

QueenMae16

♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ Team Grimmie ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ 

Christina Grimmie Fan Thread

xZSHLoU.png.188ef24ef3cac87d4346ab24261f9495.png

Bio - Christina Grimmie was an amazing artist and vocalist known nationally since her start on YouTube. Having her first post all the way back in 2009 with "Don't Wanna Be Torn" by Hannah Montana(Miley Cyrus), she gained fame as a teenager and consistently uploaded more covers. Showcasing her voice and wide range, with immense and raw power, she has garnered a huge fanbase who has always and will continue to support her. Although she has became popular for her renditions of other artists' songs, she has frequently made her own material and shared it with the world. In 2014, she had announced that she auditioned for the hit reality TV show, The Voice. Performing "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus, she quickly turned a few chairs and eventually all four coaches would be convinced, all fighting hard to get her on their team. Already her audition made history and gaining many views in a short time, labeling her as a favorite to win the whole season. Joining Coach Adam Levine's team, he stuck by her and made it all the way to the Finals. Unfortunately Christina didn't win, but Adam had offered to sign her to his label right after the show no matter the outcome, Christina appreciating this offer, did however not accept, but will remain in contact with her beloved coach and continue to make her own music. Continuing to post more music for the next couple of years, along with her renditions of other popular songs, Christina will only gain more popularity. A tragic day came when performing at her own concert in June 2016. Christina was met to an early death by a crazed man who had attended her signing for fans, right after she performed on-stage. This was the darkest day for Grimmie fans and of course, to her loving family. Christina didn't deserve her fate and we all wish she could still be here, inspiring and loving everyone in the world. She was truly magical and even in the heavens, she still is blessing us with her voice. Her family still having access to her unreleased material, continues to upload it as they see fit. We continue to only appreciate their effort and strength when deciding to gift us her music and amazing voice. Christina wasn't only a wonderful vocalist, but also a magnificent person who only had kindness in her heart. Caring a lot for her fans, treating them as friends even, she never took them for granted and always loved them no matter what. Thanking them anytime she could. Christina continues to live in our hearts and we will only continue to honor her memory, her voice, personality, everything about her amazing soul. We love you Christina, we will always remember you, and please rest in peace our beloved Queen.

ALBUMS & EXTENDED PLAYS

Side A EP (2016): DOWNLOAD ON iTunes/Apple Music | Google Play | Amazon ║ LISTEN ON Spotify
The Complete Season 6 Collection (The Voice Performance) (2014): DOWNLOAD ON iTunes/Apple Music ║ LISTEN ON Spotify
With Love Album (2013): Physical CD ║ DOWNLOAD ON iTunes/Apple Music | Google Play | Amazon ║ LISTEN ON Spotify
Find Me EP (2011): Physical CD ║ DOWNLOAD ON iTunes/Apple Music | Google Play | Amazon

SINGLES

Shrug (2015): DOWNLOAD ON iTunes/Apple Music | Google Play | Amazon ║ LISTEN ON Spotify | YouTube
Stay With Me (2015): DOWNLOAD ON iTunes/Apple Music | Google Play | Amazon ║ LISTEN ON Spotify | YouTube
Cliché (2015): DOWNLOAD ON iTunes/Apple Music | Google Play | Amazon ║ LISTEN ON Spotify | YouTube
Must Be Love (2014): DOWNLOAD ON iTunes/Apple Music | Google Play | Amazon║ LISTEN ON Spotify | YouTube
Find Me (Stripped) (2012): DOWNLOAD ON iTunes/Apple Music | Google Play | Amazon ║ LISTEN ON YouTube
Advice (2011): DOWNLOAD ON iTunes/Apple Music ║ LISTEN ON YouTube

Official Website | iTunes/Apple Music | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram | Vine | YouNow | Twitch
Official Merch Store | AZLyrics | Wikipedia

FRAND UPDATE ACCOUNTS & WEBSITES

@CVGUpdates on Twitter | CVGUpdates App for iOS & Android
@chrisgrimmiebra on Twitter (Portuguese) | Christina Grimmie Brasil Website (English Version)
@OfficialTGPH on Twitter | Team Grimmie Philippines on Facebook
@EUTeamGrimmie on Twitter | Team Grimmie EU Website

ACTIVE BLOGS

christinasfrands | frandbase | grimmiebrasil | grimmiemyher0
teamgrimmie-universe | thisgrimmieblogisallyouneed | wewishedonthesestars (Tabs)

The Voice Journey:

Blind Audition: "Wrecking Ball"

Battles(Round 1) - (Montage, so will use Itunes recording): "I Knew You Were Trouble"

Battles(Round 2): "Counting Stars"

Playoffs: "I Won't Give Up"

Top 12: "Dark Horse"(With rehearsal and comments)

Top 10: "Hold On We're Going Home"(With rehearsal and comments)

Top 8: "How To Love"

Top 5:(Coach Adam's choice) "Hide And Seek"

Top 5:(Christina's choice) "Some Nights"

Top 3 Finale:(Reprise) "Wrecking Ball"

Top 3 Finale(Coach Duet w/Adam Levine): "Somebody That I Used To Know"

Top 3 Finale(Solo): "Can't Help Falling In Love"

Youtube Material:(Will post more, but a lot to cover and here's a few of her highlights) 

Recent Material:

"Back To Life"(April 2021)

"Cry Wolf"(September 2020)

"Hold Your Head Up"(June 2019)

"Little Girl"(May 2018)

"Invisible"(February 2017)

"Sublime"(June 2017)

"My Buddy"(From the film - The Matchmaker)

FAN  LIST

1. Nezz
2. xGMANx
3. mockinge
4. ~AngelBabi~
5. Milkitaaa
6. kclarkson1323
7. Annie88
8. alias
9. Dany
10. kristie
11. Snowy2014
12. mjdolorico
13. Lillie48
14. emmie
15. Shadrac
16. misscepat
17. hazuki
18. Treefroggiefreak
19. Niki
20. wgm
21. Kert
22. nickprincipe13
23. Boneyarddog
24. J2ad
25. kaylaaox3
26. gem2477
27. Drew
28. JeremyxD
29. Pokey638
30. Cassie_87
31. silversauce
32. Redenator
33. nigelsimon
34. bswanson
35. shasta357
36. kyndig
37. Blueblouse
38. jsa0603
39. AngelOfMusic8908
40. *Wallace
41. eviiel
42. amsassy
43. Iamkiki
44. TheVoiceLoverr
45. EVPandHC
46. soundofarrows
47. Tyler24
48. SpellChek
49. *Diana
50. Alxis46
51. inmydreams
52. CUFanForever82
53. BrokenHearted
54. MissXulia
55. 30CamdenSquare
56. elenaboo
57. octoberdana
58. Rockym
59. sw5110
60. Raphy
61. Salish
62. dott
63. Magics
64. Naira
65. iRIHFAN
66. fishdude02
67. ryano97
68. JJ22
69. Sweetness354
70. jcc309
71. TheVoiceLover
72. Katt45
73. taylorkat
74. joe14
75. guitarman8484
76. Screengems
77. Nerf39
78. SimplyAlex
79. SamCarterX
80. Walker359718
81. Carrie&BlakeFan
82. Lakornlover
83. freyja
84. Ryan.
85. WhoNeedsAName
86. misneak
87. let it be
88. Ash
89. montreux99
90. jaiwtfy
91. Survivor
92. epis3
93. Dandyyy
94. BlueSkittle
95. Soreneraya
96. zinklings
97. PyramidHead92
98. dfn2603
99. cookiecatcher
100. EKK
101. Ant1nomy
102. MissM

103. QueenMae16

104. anonymouskid_35

105. B-B

106. Angeles

107. disney1024

108. Bk1234

109. QueenCami

110. Daillon

111. David68

112. AmyNicole

113. Dalton Eduardo

114. Jyn Mycle

115. RickyCoben

116. VintageVoice

117. jarmon

118. Buhangin

119. Ottoxxx

120. erik g

121. Gustavo527

122. Sachin Jain

123. Jaffy

If you would like to be added to the list, please leave a reply below. 

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

AHH omg yay! Add me pleaseee

1 hour ago, B-B said:

Add me please!

59 minutes ago, Angeles said:

I miss Christina. She had such a beautiful voice & a beautiful soul. Add me! 

59 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Add me please! :stud:

48 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yay!!!! Add me please. I miss her so much. 😢

19 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

thank you for this!! please add me, queen is serenading from the heavens now 🙂

Added you all!

5 minutes ago, istersay said:

Glad to have new music even when she's in the heavens.

• Thanks 3

Add me!

It’s a testament to her talent (and to her amazing personality) that people to this day keep up with her and her music. I will always be heartbroken about what happened, but the best thing we can do is to celebrate her music :wub:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Add me!

It’s a testament to her talent (and to her amazing personality) that people to this day keep up with her and her music. I will always be heartbroken about what happened, but the best thing we can do is to celebrate her music :wub:

Added! 

Truth on needing to celebrate her talent.