The Voice 20 ● Knockouts Premiere ● Discussion

istersay

The Voice

The Knockouts Premiere
SEASON 20, EPISODE 10 • NEW

8:00 PM ON NBC 3 • TV-PG • STEREO • CC

Snoop Dogg serves as mega mentor to all of the teams on the first night of the knockouts as the coaches pair their artists to perform individually against a teammate, then select a winner to move on to the live playoffs; each coach has one steal.

save.

yiv-divider-trans.png

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

• Like 2

Hey everybody! I’m new to this forum and been here for over a week and 1 day😂(Yes i actually counted how many days i’ve been here) and i’m so excited for every performance tonight!! I’m pretty thrilled to see your guys opinions and see who loves who🙂. It’s actually my first time here on idf joining the live chat for each round thread! Anyways i’m excited!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Hey everybody! I’m new to this forum and been here for over a week and 1 day😂(Yes i actually counted how many days i’ve been here) and i’m so excited for every performance tonight!! I’m pretty thrilled to see your guys opinions and see who loves who🙂. It’s actually my first time here on idf joining the live chat for each round thread! Anyways i’m excited!!!

Welcome! I'm glad you're joining us in this thread today 🙂 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Who are your favorites??