AI 19 ● Top 12 ~ Oscar Nominated Songs ● Discussion

istersay

Really enjoyed Alyssa. It wasn’t perfect and some moments weren’t too great but she had some great moments in there. Felt it was better than her performances from last week.

DeShawn was really great. I can get how it was a little boring but he delivered a great vocal.

Wow and Casey’s performance. That really surprised me but that was really gorgeous and so powerful. :omg: Okay this show is starting to pick up now.

Just now, Brick said:

Amazing vocal. But I prefer her singing rock honestly. Too bad Disney is next week, but the week afterwards get back to hard rock please. Casey really needs to sing "Nothing Else Matters"

What does Disney mean? Like could she sing Don’t Forget by Demi? Demi released it when she was on Disney channel. I know it’s not rock but she can rock out to it :blameit:

• Like 1

Just now, Raphy said:

What does Disney mean? Like could she sing Don’t Forget by Demi? Demi released it when she was on Disney channel. I know it’s not rock but she can rock out to it :blameit:

Disney songs means songs from Disney films/TV shows, not songs released by Disney stars.

Just now, Raphy said:

It would actually be smart for her to rock out on Disney week to stand out in the night, but I legit don't know if she is allowed to or if there are any rock songs cleared for the night

• Like 3