• Beane
    • Chayce Beckham
    • Alyssa Wray
    • Willie Spence
    • Grace Kinstler
    • Hunter Metts
    • One of the s18 returnees...

1 hour ago, mytake1 said:

If the pattern continues it actually would mean a male will be next in line to win.   Both Maddie and Just Sam have already been dropped by Hollywood Records, while Alejandro and Laine remains.  Although, Laine could be the next to be purged.

I meant this pattern:

American Season 1 (Fox’s first season was won by a female:Kelly Clarkson)

ABC’s first season (Maddie Poppe)

Season 2 - Ruben

Season 2 - Laine

Season 3 (both versions female)

Season 4 FOX (Carrie Underwood)

I think I get where you’re heading with what you’re saying, but Maddie and Just Sam being dropped from Hollywood Records doesn’t change the fact that they won American Idol.

Edited by mrsvaledictorian2017
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

I meant this pattern:

Season 2 - Ruben

Season 2 - Laine

I think I get where you’re heading with what you’re saying, but Maddie and Just Sam being dropped from Hollywood Records doesn’t change the fact that they won American Idol.

There is no logic to the above.  It's just coincidence.  When Carrie was on Season 4, the voting audience was much larger.  It was also 16 years ago.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

I think I understand, but I have a question. Is the voting audience not as large as it was in Season 4?

The Season 4 finale on FOX had 30.3M viewers.  The past Sunday show on ABC had 4.6M viewers.

5 hours ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

I meant this pattern:

Season 2 - Ruben

Season 2 - Laine

We used to have a thread on here for these type of curses/patterns. It was fun 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

For all reality T.V. Shows or both reality tv and scripted shows too?

Both of them. However, I pay attention to reality tv more so I know more about those ratings. Shows like AGT and The Voice's ratings began to decrease around 2018 from averaging around 10-12 million viewers each episode to 7-9 million viewers in 2019-2020. Idol has always been a little lower than those two in 2018/2019 but The Voice has fallen to the point where both shows now hover around 6-7 million viewers on a good night. AGT gets the best ratings of all reality tv shows. 

Edited by m1key

Also, I now foresee the Final 3 being  Casey, Chayce, and Willie. Grace will be a shock boot whenever her poor song choices in the semifinals/early finals catch up to her. If Arthur wins the comeback I think he will be a Top 5 boot. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, m1key said:

Both of them. However, I pay attention to reality tv more so I know more about those ratings. Shows like AGT and The Voice's ratings began to decrease around 2018 from averaging around 10-12 million viewers each episode to 7-9 million viewers in 2019-2020. Idol has always been a little lower than those two in 2018/2019 but The Voice has fallen to the point where both shows now hover around 6-7 million viewers on a good night. AGT gets the best ratings of all reality tv shows. 

Really? Idk anyone who still watches AGT :dead:

if you look at trends of social media, especially facebook and instagram (youtube can be inflated but still an indication) then you see the top are:

1. willie - his numbers are way up than anyone else..

2. grace

3. casey

everyone else is up to the performance that week. 

the only one from last year whose numbers matches willie is arthur gunn. the only one from the comeback who has a chance to make it through. and if he makes it then either grace/casey will get the shock boot at top 5.

21 hours ago, blackfield said:

if you look at trends of social media, especially facebook and instagram (youtube can be inflated but still an indication) then you see the top are:

1. willie - his numbers are way up than anyone else..

2. grace

3. casey

everyone else is up to the performance that week. 

the only one from last year whose numbers matches willie is arthur gunn. the only one from the comeback who has a chance to make it through. and if he makes it then either grace/casey will get the shock boot at top 5.

IF There is a shock boot I kinda hope it's Alyssa...