Favorite Team Legend Member After the Battles (Take in account their battle performances of course)

Misirlou

Favorite Team Legend Member After the Battles (Take in account their battle performances of course)   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Victor Solomon
    • Zania Alake
    • Rio Doyle
    • Ciana Pelekai
    • Pia Renee
    • Carolina Rial ( 4 way KO)
    • Gean Garcia

I'm so torn between Zania and Carolina. Even my rankings averaged from the battles and KO are dead even for them both. I guess one thing in Zania's favor is that she's super super polished, but Carolina has that too, I think. I appreciate Zania's ability to hold back so we can really enjoy her tone, and b/c Carolina's battle was a little cluttered (in terms of lots of notes being thrown around), it was tough to hear her fully, while Zania shone in her battle. I guess... I might go with Zania? I am still not sure lol. I'll come back to this later, but it's down to those two. HM to Rio/Ciana/Victor. I also thought Gean improved a ton from his BA to his battle.

image.png.91ac0b88e0c093300215a18c8451afbd.png

Same poll after blinds. Well damn, Victor went from being the second favorite by a small margin to being 3rd by a long one. Zania was always the favorite it seems, but now she´s overwhelmingly so. Carolina went from 3rd to 2nd too, passing Victor.