AI 19 ● Top 12 Live Reveal ● Discussion

istersay

the episode was so boring and excruciating to watch. no one did good and most under performed and were off key. is this the best they could find? so far i can't see anyone successful.

maddie, laine and sam sends their regards.. 

12 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Very pleased for Madison and Beane making it through as wildcard spots. I just hope they can make it through next week and not be eliminated.

I hope so. The wildcards were the first to leave on Idol ABC, but I've been wondering if both can break that curse. I think their only chance is when a few of the original Top 10 underperform. Then again, there are casual viewers who don't tune in to the show until Top 12 week (like some of my friends) so if they give really great performances, maybe they'll be able to pick up votes from those casual voters.

9 hours ago, jazzontherocks said:

Could be mental health issues too, since he and his sister suffer from it. A couple contestants said they know why in their insta lives tonight but will let Wyatt himself address it. Wishing him good health. I'm with you that Beane and Madison were the right wildcard choices.

I forgot about the mental health issues!  If that’s why he dropped out, my sympathy is with him.

Could be mental health issues too, since he and his sister suffer from it. A couple contestants said they know why in their insta lives tonight but will let Wyatt himself address it. Wishing him good health. I'm with you that Beane and Madison were the right wildcard choices.

I forgot about the mental health issues!  If that’s why he dropped out, my sympathy is with him.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Carrie_On said:

Alanis was getting worse. She was off key a lot. I really liked her but Madison and Beane were the obvious choices tonight. They outsang the other wildcards. 

Yeah.... even though I much prefer Alanis over Madison & Beane, based on last night's performances they id outperform her and deserved their wildcard spots. Still I wish all 3 of them could have made it. :broken: 

14 hours ago, Raphy said:

Thanks for posting this. ❤️ 

14 hours ago, holinessss said:

idol's outtrending TV - paula's impact

LOL Yess... Idol needs to bring in Paula. She brings in the ratings and buzz. :wub: 

14 hours ago, m1key said:

This Top 10 is so refreshing to me especially compared to last season and Season 17

Yeah I feel I like this group of finalists more than Season 17's and definitely more than Season 18's. :yes: 

14 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Idol will always bring out my black heart, especially for mediocre white boys. :wub: 

:lmao: 

14 hours ago, hazuki said:

I hate to admit it, but this is his best performance by a mile. 

14 hours ago, Koatterce said:

honestly that was my favourite Graham performance and I've never paid attention to him before this

Yeah I thought that was his best performance. But still thought Beane and Madison were better.

14 hours ago, Brick said:

LIONEL WITH YET ANOTHER GOODBYE SPEECH :dead:

LMAO I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought that in his comments. :haha: 

alanis would've been more successful if casey didn't exist tbh

Gahh yeah this is probably true. :( A bummer as while I do like them both, I do like Alanis more.

14 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

The toughest season? :unsure:

Lol dont they say this every season :lmao: 

14 hours ago, Elliott said:

Alanis got eliminated? :/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

UGH I am still so disgusted on this. 😢 

beane is just too theatrical for me...but i guess he'd do well on oscar night and disney night...

Ah yeah he should do well on those themes.

14 hours ago, Raphy said:

But with Arthur coming back, hey should’ve gone with 2 girls. 

But they don't know that yet or can predict the future on that. :haha: 

15 hours ago, ScarletDevilCCX said:

They don't have that foresight. Foolishly, they honestly think that a Top 12 of six and six will lead to a Top 10 of five and five, when it'll at best be six and four, and possibly even 7-3 (but probably 6-4; wild cards have yet to outlast non-wild cards in the ABC era so it'll probably be Beane, Madison, and one of the other girls leaving and then Arthur will join to make it 6-4.)

I agree about Beane and Madison most likely going home but DeShawn could also be eliminated instead of another girl.  Then if a guy is the returnee, we have five girls and five guys.

3 hours ago, jazzontherocks said:

I hope so. The wildcards were the first to leave on Idol ABC, but I've been wondering if both can break that curse. I think their only chance is when a few of the original Top 10 underperform. Then again, there are casual viewers who don't tune in to the show until Top 12 week (like some of my friends) so if they give really great performances, maybe they'll be able to pick up votes from those casual voters.

I would really love for them to make it past next week but yeah wildcards on ABC Idol always goes out the next week (or the following week) so I am not too hopeful for them regardless of what performance they give. :( Still wishing the best for them.

12 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I would really love for them to make it past next week but yeah wildcards on ABC Idol always goes out the next week (or the following week) so I am not too hopeful for them regardless of what performance they give. :( Still wishing the best for them.

Yeah we saw it with Ada, Michelle, Dennis and Jurnee and also Uche, Dimitrius, Alyssa and Makayla. Beane kept on saying in his instagram lives that he expected to go home every time (even during Top 24) though he was beyond grateful to be on the show. Still going to vote for him and hope for a miracle. He just needs to be fourth from the bottom, since three will go. 

Edited by jazzontherocks

• 1 month later...