Jump to content

AI 19 ● Top 12 Live Reveal ● Discussion


istersay
 Share

Recommended Posts

I’m delighted that Alyssa made it, but her song choice was predictable.  I don’t know if they ever did “The Greatest Love Of All” on this show though, it’s more Alyssa singing Whitney that’s predictable.

 

Alanis might be in trouble with her song but I hope not.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ScarletDevilCCX said:

I'm still waiting for our first Avril performance on Idol. A lot of the most popular songs probably don't work well for a singing competition but I could see someone having a moment with "I'm With You".

I literally hope for this every week, every year! I have led to the conclusion that Avril songs are not cleared for American idol.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Raphy said:

I have led to the conclusion that Avril songs are not cleared for American idol.

No, they definitely are. :haha: People have done her on The Voice many times and Avril has performed on Idol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, KelseyW said:

Typical of my faves... lol

Same, always has been. You a fellow Haley Reinhart/Hollie Cavanagh fan? I was full bore for Haley in S10; S11 was just so deep that I actually let my real favorite go because I perceived that Hollie "needed" my votes more, albeit only by one week (yes, that's why I was one of the few people on Hannah's bandwagon; she reminded me of Skylar, though not quite as talented.)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pia actually wrote that song, and was supposed to release it as her own single. But ended up giving it to Demi. 

Edited by Raphy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Haley fans are going to come for you. :dead:

danger smelling GIF

Lol. Nah. Pia was good. Haley had too many meh performances early on. Didn't start building momentum until the end... IMO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Raphy said:

I literally hope for this every week, every year! I have led to the conclusion that Avril songs are not cleared for American idol.

 

 

I really loved Alanis at first but her high notes are ear piercing! I understand if she doesn’t make it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, joe14 said:

Okay cause I feel like I'm in the twilight zone because every loves Alanis and criticizes Alyssa when they have some of the same vocal issues tbh

 

Alanis started off a lot stronger imo than Alyssa and has more potential. So I think her fans are just giving her more grace etc. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ScarletDevilCCX said:

Same, always has been. You a fellow Haley Reinhart/Hollie Cavanagh fan? I was full bore for Haley in S10; S11 was just so deep that I actually let my real favorite go because I perceived that Hollie "needed" my votes more, albeit only by one week (yes, that's why I was one of the few people on Hannah's bandwagon; she reminded me of Skylar, though not quite as talented.)

YEP. #INeedAHollieAlbum

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Raphy said:

Pia actually wrote that song, and was supposed to release it as her own single. But ended up giving it to Demi. 

I'm not sure if she wrote it but it was her song at some point. It was passed around a few times before it got to Demi, but some of Pia's back-up vocals remain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, idol_angst said:

Oh, snap! Paula actually came for her!

Lol I was so shocked there. 😮 

11 minutes ago, Elliott said:

SHE'S SINGING DEMI LOVATO, EVERYONE SHUT UP

LMAOO She is totally an Elliott creation contestant.  :dead: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...